If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Purpose of Role
The Regional Manager serves as the key coordinator of project partners and activities for a cluster of counties, in liaison with the ESHE team, GOK and other stakeholders in order to implement project goals. This is a full time position based in Nairobi, will report to the Senior Field Coordinator and will be responsible for line-managing a cohort of 7 County Coordinators.
Key Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
- Accountable for specific Log Frame indicators and ensuring that quarterly milestones are reached (to be amended as necessary if Log Frame is revised in future):
- Outcome 1: number of CYPs
- Outcome 2: number of additional FP users
- Output 1.2: Number of FP services provided
- Output 1.4: % of users that get the FP service they want
- Outcome 1.5: No. and proportion of facilities targeting adolescents (15 - 19) and using the approved national adolescent RH guidelines
- Overseeing the development and execution of regional and county based strategies and plans focused on private sector growth, and managing teams to deliver on these plans
- Ensuring strong and effective links between demand creation efforts at community level and access points for FP services/products
- Provides inputs into partner strategies to effectively reach men, religious leaders and traditional leaders to address the socio-cultural barriers for FP in Samburu; Narok and Kajiado
- Overseeing network of ESHE integrated health kiosks for FP; supporting efforts to strengthen their commercial viability and sustainability
- Ensuring the other ESHE supported private service providers are supported by demand creation activities on the ground, and that FP services are being provided at these sites
- Ensuring that quality of care for FP is maintained to high standards at all times including managing the Quality assurance associates (QAAs) and managing effective client feedback mechanisms at all service delivery sites so that users can have their voices heard, that service provision can become more client-focussed.
- Responsible for ensuring that adolescent-focussed service provision in all service delivery points, and that effective demand creation/mobilization activities take place
- Responsible for ensuring that quality and timely data from the cluster is received to an acceptable standard, and in charge of analysing and using the same effectively.
- Other tasks as required to meet the objectives of ESHE project
- At least 5 years post-graduation experience of working in Sexual and Reproductive Health projects
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Dynamic results focused individual
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Work experience in a FP programme
- Articulate and analytical with attention to details
- Must have requisite experience to work with minimum supervision
- Experience working in the private health sector is an advantage
- At least five years experience of managing teams
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Palladium International career website on palladiumhr.secure.force.com to apply