Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, stratergy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in coporate finance, stratergy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges. Download our company profile below.
Sales & Marketing Job Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Organizing photo shoots;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
Sales & Marketing Job Tasks
- Approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails; aiming to gain repeat business wherever possible.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Qualifications for the Sales & Marketing Job
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Open to all graduates but marketing is an increasingly competitive sector to enter and a degree/Higher National Diploma in; Marketing, Communications, Business Management or Advertising will be an added advantage
- A postgraduate qualification, such as one from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) may be desirable.
- Potential candidates need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, analytical skills, creativity
- The ability to work under pressure, flexibility and desire to sell
- Business awareness, influencing and negotiation skills;
- IT literacy.
- Positive, confident and determined approach;
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- Hands on skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
- Good level of numeracy.
Our client offers all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
go to method of application »
The production manager will be involved in planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
Production Manager Job Responsibilities
- Drawing up production schedule, and overseeing the production process;
- Ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right time, cost and quality;
- Work out the human and material resources needed;
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs;
- Liaise among different departments to ensure the company’s objectives are achieved, and that policies are adhered to;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervise and motivate the junior staff;
- Review work performance;
- Identify training needs, and train staff where necessary;
- Product design and innovation;
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies for the Production Manager Job
- Degree in mechanical engineering; process engineering; operations management or any other related course;
- Experience in plastic extrusion and/or injection moulding ( added Advantage)
- Good communication and interpersonal experience;
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills;
- Experience developing and managing budgets;
- Computer literacy;
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams;
- Strong oral and written communications skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Our client offers all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
Method of Application
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference. Include your current remuneration, testimonials and give full contact details of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.