RTS Global Partners was launched officially on 30th September 2012 based on the high demand and needs of our international clients. RTS is a member of RAW Group, established in 2002 in London-United Kingdom and then expanded to Dubai-United Arab Emirates in 2004. RAW Group has built its reputation upon working with over 500,000 CEO’s/MD’s in 56 countries, by delivering it successful “Unleash Your DNA” leadership and transformation programs and implementing its “DNA Profiling Model” and toolkits. This resulted in clients asking for hands-on advisory assistance at Board Level. RAW Group then started providing executive advisory solutions to predominately family owned businesses, multi-nationals and conglomerates. Since 2007 over 97% of our retained clients have come from personal referrals and private introductions. In 2011, RAW Group started the process of creating a new brand and business model, and RTS Global Partners was born. We offer leading-edge scientific and practical advisory, consulting, education and venture solutions to family owned businesses and conglomerates, as well as large corporates and governments with an entrepreneurial DNA. We also provide superior management consulting services for businesses who want to transform their human-capital and grow into new markets across Africa and Middle East. As a rapidly-growing advisory and consulting firm, we have 40+ members supporting 100+ key clients in 8 countries and adding value to millions of employees with our collective knowledge capital, DNA systems and DNA processes. Our company is the creator of the ‘Unleash Your DNA’ brand and ‘The DNA Model’. 80 percent of our senior leadership team are client-facing professionals from different nationalities. We have plans to expand our Partner Network to 22 countries by 2022 across Africa and Middle East and service 22,000 clients, which is all part of our Vision 2022.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the success of Pursuant products, services & brand promise in the marketplace. This person will:
Marketing and Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a team player and mentor
- Ability to train and manage staff with a good understanding of Finances
- Ability to create Marketing Concepts and Brand Positioning
- Must be a Team Player and work well with all Unit Managers
- Ability to implement a marketing structure geared to different Industry sector and identify gaps within each
- Ability to do Competitive Analysis, Understand the Customer, Brand Development, and formulate Client Relationships
- Over 5 years’ experience in Marketing
- Must have a Relevant Degree
- Cost and ROI evaluation skills a must** with conceptual understanding of sales drivers
- Be an excellent negotiator and have exceptional communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Regular condition monitoring and maintenance of all machinery.
- Ensure lean resource deployment on production lines and work out reductions where necessary.
- Ensure minimal machine down time through maintenance schedules.
- Put in place daily production plan to cover minimax and demand.
- Train the loading supervisors and crew on efficient handling of the loading process.
- Put in place a performance tracker to ensure key deliverables are attained.
- Daily documentation of damages/wastes and implementing action plans for correction.
- Daily monitoring of process yields and taking corrective measures in each individual cases.
- Continuously ensure competitive selection of logistic partners based on freight cost.
- Constantly monitor cost and allow purchase only for needed items.
- Oversee Team performance management.
- Prepare project implementation report detailing timelines achieved, overall spend and benefits attained.
- Run projects achieving set timelines and within budget.
- Drive aggressive production targets
- Strategic outlook
- Quality focus
- Cost effective
- A good understanding of the business
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Decision Making
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Preferable Master's in Business Administration (MBA).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 5 years’ experience in Edible oil refining Industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Operations and Management.
The successful candidate will work with the Chairman, Board of Directors and Advisors.
Responsible for driving the strategy to align with the Chairman and Board's vision.
- Ensure that all activities obtain maximum profits commensurate with the best interest of shareholders, customers, employees, and the public.
- Provide reports to the Board of Directors as the highest ranking individual
- Strategic planning and resource allocation - manage long-term development projects across the company including relevant short-term requests.
- Provide executive leadership to the rapidly expanding team.
- Define brand values and the vision. Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have a strong track record of leading and building businesses, ideally with board level experience from a well-respected organization
- Be a strong leader of change across all aspects of an organization
- Have a successful track record as the CEO of a Company in Kenya, or currently be a Head of department, COO or CFO.
- Have the proven ability to provide executive leadership and influence people and teams to achieve and exceed their own goals and objectives.
- Have an exceptional track record of setting and executing a business strategy / vision.
- Demonstrate a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to drive the business forward.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 to 15 plus years in various management/leadership roles, transport and logistics industries preferred.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.