If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kings pride Properties Ltd, is a Kenyan company in the real estate development market. It’s a leader sector providing easy solutions to home ownership.
We are looking to employ five sales executives to join our Sales and Marketing Team.
Job Purpose: The Position holder will execute property sales aimed at achieving monthly sales targets while ensuring high-quality customer service; and identifying opportunities for growing sale volume, market shares and profitability to the business.
Reporting to: The Head of Sales & Marketing.
Work location. Nairobi
Job role: Full time.
Salary: KES 25,000-35,000 Monthly fixed salary based on experience in addition to monthly Incentives based on achievement of Sales targets.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work smart towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
- Visits potential clients for prospective target marketing and business development.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the products, target market and represents the company in trade exhibitions.
- Produces innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develops and increases business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing the utmost customer service.
- Actively identify prospects and Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability per property sales.
- In consultation with management and legal office, provides customers with quotations/offer letters and negotiates the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans and records every week, month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
- Performs any related duties and special projects as requested by the Management·
- Minimum Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Equivalent
- 2 years Sales Experience in Real Estate Sector including but not limited to; land site, residential homes, commercial or industrial buildings, townhouse or apartments, hotels, industrial complexes and office blocks.
- Exposure to Mortgage experience will be an added advantage
Personal skills and attributes
- Higher level initiative and creativity
- Customer Focus.
- Strategic thinker, decisive and persistent. Demonstrate Expertise to Develop and Execute a Results-Oriented Marketing Strategic Plan
- Good communicator and listener.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their application letter addressed to the Human Resource Manager, together with an updated CV and copies of relevant credentials and three referees.
Send Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is 17th January 2017. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.