If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are seeking to recruit a driver with not less than 3 years’ experience in driving. Must be honest, dedicated, disciplined, hardworking with a clean driving license also an Accountant with experience in QuickBooks with at least 3 years’ experience in a busy firm. Must be honest, keen to details and energetic.
Establishing and managing the company’s finance function, and all associated tasks and activities pertaining, but not limited to: budgeting, accurate accounting, effective implementation of controls across the company, strong cash management and cash forecasting, oversight of all statutory, governance tax and licensing matters, and all inventory payroll management and bank reconciliations.
Principal Accountabilities for the Accountant Job
- In charge of VAT calculations and remittance
- Daily bank reconciliation (Excel)
- Preparing and remitting of Statutory deductions
- Controlling credit and debt collection
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- Posting petty cash in QuickBooks
- Receive and process all purchase orders, invoices, and request for payments.
- Cash withdrawals and supplier’s postings
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts and other financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Payroll management and issuing pay slips to employees
- Provide accounting technical support and advice on management
- Receiving and placing payment requests for cash and cheques transactions, ensuring that they have proper documentation, facilitates authorization and approval.
- Maintaining the financial records, making payments, maintaining reconciled petty cash and bank accounts and producing basic financial reports as necessary.
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis and month end closure processes
Qualifications for the Accountant Job
- Excellent communicator and presentable
- Accuracy and keen to details
- Must be proficient in using Quick books accounting software package
- Degree/Diploma in Management, Accounting or any related other related field with at least CPA II
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Must be a team player and proactive to learn.
- Must be honest and of high integrity.
- Must be able to work under pressure with strict deadlines and with minimal or no supervision.
go to method of application »
Driver Job Accountabilities
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and cautious manner
- To keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize and attend to vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by management when required
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe for driving
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- To pick and drop The Managing Director
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Males preferred.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience as a company driver.
- Must have a clean valid driving license
- Must be very polished and smart.
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Defensive driving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV and a passport photo only to email@example.com before close of business 16th January 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV and position applied for on the subject line