Mechanical Engineer Job at Uplands Premium Dairies
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 22 January, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Uplands Premium Dairies
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Uplands Premium and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer Job
- Designing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods.
- Assessing project requirements and provide technical advice including designs and layouts.
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs.
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs;
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures;
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment incase of breakdowns.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
Mechanical Engineer Job Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering- Plant Option
- 3 – 5 years experience of working in a busy manufacturing company. Experience in Food processing plant will be an added advantage
- A good working knowledge and understanding of factory processes and technology.
- Demonstrate ability to support teams internally and externally, to ensure effectiveness in line with the needs of the business
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines and performance standards.
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com before Friday 22th January, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Uplands Premium DairiesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Wonderland Foods & Catering Supplies - 42 Positions
- Career Opportunities at Java House - 12 Positions
- Latest Job at Servair
- Fresh Jobs at Tupelo African Dishes Restaurant