Mechanical Engineer Job at Uplands Premium Dairies
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 22 January, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Uplands Premium Dairies
Uplands Premium and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer Job
- Designing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods.
- Assessing project requirements and provide technical advice including designs and layouts.
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs.
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs;
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures;
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment incase of breakdowns.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
Mechanical Engineer Job Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering- Plant Option
- 3 – 5 years experience of working in a busy manufacturing company. Experience in Food processing plant will be an added advantage
- A good working knowledge and understanding of factory processes and technology.
- Demonstrate ability to support teams internally and externally, to ensure effectiveness in line with the needs of the business
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines and performance standards.
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 22th January, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs