Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Offer technical knowledge to ensure designs provide sustainability
- Provide technically competent and aesthetically sensitive solutions to projects
- Turn ideas into tangible solutions that meet the needs of clients
- Provide solutions that accommodate budgets without compromising quality
- Develop schedules, budgets and proposals
- Build, maintain and manage client relationships
- Ensure construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards according to clients’ specifications
- Communicate & co-ordinate project requirements with the project team and other involved parties
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- At least 2 years experience handling similar engagements
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and approval process
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Strong leadership skills – ability to manage teams effectively
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and detail-driven
- Is attuned to areas of structural, mechanical, electrical and site requirements and can effectively interpret drawings
- Must have a working knowledge of current version of AutoCAD
go to method of application »
Senior Media Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage of the company in the given region
- Providing strong service to the new and existing accounts.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the company’s sales plan.
- Identify and develop key accounts.
- Staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Managing the full sales cycle
- Maintain close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities.
Requirements for the Senior Media Sales Executive Job
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field of study
- Minimum 3+ years sales experience in media industry
- Previous work experience with media houses
- Previous experience working with marketing and advertising agencies
- Track record handling FMCG clients
- Strong negotiation and communication skills. Should be able to make a presentation to a group of people
- Self motivated, quick thinker, proactive, and passionate for customer satisfaction.
- Proven track-record of meeting sales targets
- Strong team player
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
go to method of application »
Junior Media Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- To build the business by prospecting and identifying good deals, selling as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Generate Sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Deliver revenue generating products from prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting targets set out
Requirements for the Junior Media Sales Executive Job
- Degree or Diploma in sales/ marketing or any related field.
- At least 1-2 years sales experience in media
- Prior experience Working with media houses
- Extensive knowledge working with marketing and advertising agencies
- Track record handling FMCG sales for media
- Good presentation skills.
- Client Relationship management.
- High energy levels.
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 19th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted