Management Services Ltd is a Management Consulting and Recruitment company in Kenya that offers an array of services tailored to accurately address organizations' management needs. From basic recruitment, organizational restructuring to project management, Nawiri Management Services Ltd services helps organizations acquire the right human assets and implement effective processes to ensure organizational objectives are achieved with ease and speed. Nawiri Management Services Ltd strength lies in a highly skilled, solid team whose strong suit and values include, senior sharp switched on individuals with acute business awareness, extensive experience in project management skills, HR consultancy, skilled trainers and excellent people skills coupled with a diverse cultural background. Our Mission Nawiri Management Services Limited exists to enable our clients to solve their management challenges by taking advantage of our expertise and comprehensive strategies; and providing our clients with an analytical, business-oriented approach to management that benefits all stakeholders.
Responsibilities for the General Manager Job
- Lead in development and implementation of the legal strategy in order to minimize loss ratio.
- Develop & implement negotiation strategy to ensure timely settlement of genuine claims within set parameters.
Develop & implement fraud prevention strategy
- Analysis of claims data to detect fraud and advice on how to successfully have the fraudulent suits dismissed through the court process
- Review legal defense strategy to ensure that minimum liability is apportioned to the company or ensure the suits are dismissed.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and advising the company on the impact of such changes.
- Develop and manage strategic relationship with internal & external stakeholders
- Manage and offer guidance to the legal team to enhance the quality of their work.
- Review and constantly improve workflows and business processes to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
Conduct audit of the handling of the Companies matters in court
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality concerning the sensitive, strategic and integral legal & other information, data, decisions and developments taking place at the company.
- Ensure accurate preparation, and timely submission of claim reports to management and the Board.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent legal domain in various laws including insurance, consumer, motor accidents, civil, criminal, arbitration etc.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness & Ability to influence.
- High Result orientation.
- Negotiation Skills
Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized university;
- Diploma in Law(KSL) and Admission as an Advocate with a current practicing Certificate;
- Excellent litigation and negotiation skills;
- Minimum of 7 year post admission experience in litigation;
- Possess a high degree of professional ethics & personal integrity.
- The candidate must be hardworking, flexible & service oriented;
- Proficiency in use of computer applications;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
go to method of application »
Job summary: Develop strategies for implementing and managing interdepartmental projects in line with the Organizational objectives. Provide analysis and report on operational data as well as develop plans for Improvement.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop strategies for the effective planning, management and organization of different Solar Now projects in line with set objectives.
- Develop a framework for the effective delivery of the project objectives through using standard project management techniques
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverable
- Identify risks and evaluate their impact on the effective execution of the organization projects.
- Proactively manage changes to project objectives, scope and schedule
- Maintain systems and processes for collection of available data to support Solar Now objectives.
- Ensure templates and processes for collection and analysis of required reporting metrics are fit for purpose and accurately reflect performance against targets
- Carry out audit exercises to review processes and performance to ensure quality is maintained and that the system remains fit for purpose
Minimum Qualifications for the Project Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s Degree with strong focus in business, mathematics, and statistics.
- Experience Fours (4) years working experience in an analytical team.
- Detailed analysis & validation of various types of data.
- Experience in highlighting key messages from detailed data-sets
- Project management experience
- Special skills Very high level of Excel and database literacy
- Excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and high numeracy
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to prioritize own workload and that of other staff.
- Effective time management & ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Able to work effectively with senior colleagues
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing
- Ability to write appropriate management reports
- Ability to present complex information at meetings and seminars
- Fit with Solar Now culture.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.