Bliss GVS is a fast-growing Pharmaceutical Company with a proven track record of developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality pharmaceutical formulations at affordable prices for the global market. We are a public limited company listed on India’s National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange with more than three decades of industry expertise.
Responsibilities for the Medical Officer Jobs
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment for the clients to reduce morbidity, mortality and increase longevity of the patients’ life.
- Perform minor surgical operations.
- In collaboration with the team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services
- Ensure the clinic treatment rooms are well equipped at all times.
- Ensure excellent standards and quality of clinical and Home based Care services.
- Ensure that patient data/ information are handled confidentially at all times.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Participate in the community out-reach programs home based care
- Prepare the weekly plans/schedules and reports.
- Ensure proper and cost effective use of resources.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to HIV/AIDS patients.
- Take the patients history to ascertain the right treatment
- Provide antiretroviral therapy and general medical care to HIV/AIDS infected patients.
- Give treatment while ensuring that established treatment protocols and treatment process as well as dispensing of drugs are carried out efficiently.
- Maintain confidentiality of all activities to preserve dignity of patients.
- Ensure accurate and secure documentation of activities is kept
- Participate in evidence informed interventions targeting youth and the general population.
- Maintain adequate supplies drugs at all times.
- Maintain up-to-date patient records at the clinic.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Requirements for the Medical Officer Jobs
- Degree in Clinical Medicine and Surgery with valid registration from the board.
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar position
Starting Gross salary: Kes 150,000.00 to 170,000
go to method of application »
Duties & Responsibilities for the Pharmaceutical Technician Job
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
Qualifications fr the Pharmaceutical Technician Job
- Diploma in Pharmacy and already licensed;
- At least 1- 2 yrs. working experience.
Starting Basic salary: Kes 35,000.00
go to method of application »
Key Responsibilities for the Optometrics Job
- Taking eye and facial measurements to correctly interpret prescriptions
- Guiding patients when selecting frames for proper fit and styling
- Inserting, removing and caring for contact lenses
- Advising patients on any necessary repairs or adjustments
- Maintaining displays
Basic bookkeeping duties associated with tracking patient’s orders and recording purchases and other necessary information for each patient
- Preparing work orders for optical laboratory
- Ensuring that all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
Qualifications for the Optometrics Job
- A Diploma in Optical Technology from a reputable Institution with registration from the relevant Kenyan Board.
- S/he should have at least 1-2 year’s work experience with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Starting Gross salary: Kes 35,000.00
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Clinical Officer Job
- Evaluate the current health and condition of their patient’s teeth to determine diagnosis of dental condition, if any
- Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible
- Complete treatment on affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and perform tooth removal for cases where there are high levels of decay
- Consider treatment methods and explain the options with the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation
- Keep all equipment functional and clean
- Maintain dental files for all patients
- Monitor and evaluate any x-ray images for any part of the patient’s oral cavity
- Refer patients with complicated cases beyond them to other dental specialist for more advanced procedures and care.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
Minimum Qualifications for the Clinical Officer Job
- Qualified COHO from a well-recognized institution
- Should have a practicing license from the board of practitioners
- Experience of at least 1 year
- Effective interpersonal skills with emphasis on customer service
- Competence in MS office
- Quick learner and able to manage change.
Starting Gross salary: Kes 40,000.00
Method of Application
Candidates should have there practicing licenses available and be ready to be posted to any of our branches across Kenya
If you feel you have the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 23rd January , 2017.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, quoting the job title and preferred location as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.