If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A professional employer organization We contractually assume and manages critical human resource responsibilities and employer liability for businesses.
Responsibilities for the System Administrator Job
- Installs and maintains various Web servers.
- Provides networking assistance to users, including help with network connections and passwords.
- Assists with linking Web servers to database systems.
- Utilize various Web-based scripting languages to create online forms that link users to databases.
- Manages all upgrades and backups.
- Researches and implements security and firewall strategies.
- Develops network, news, and host security policies.
- Manages remote client dial-in access.
- Monitors network traffic and makes necessary recommendations for additional resources or hardware.
- Manages set up and maintenance of intranets related to system administration functions.
- Meets with engineering groups to allocate server resources and install new servers.
System Administrator Job Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, or a related subject
- 5+ years proven Experience in setup and administration of Windows and Linux based environments
- 5+ years proven experience in Database Administration (MySQL, Oracle)
- 5+ years proven experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g. Tomcat, Apache, NGINX)
- Sound scripting skills (e.g., Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Experience with virtualization platforms such as VMware, Citrix and/or KVM
- 5+ years’ experience with monitoring systems
Method of Application
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 23rd January 2017
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online.
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested and qualified? Go to Wisen HR Services career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply