Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, strategy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges. RACG aims to provide a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary strategic, financial and advisory services. RACG offers services across five key areas: – Financial services – Strategic advisory services – Executive search – Real estate & Industries
The candidate will be responsible for handling the Club/Residences front of house operations, receiving guests, handling enquiries, managing the switchboard and handling payments in a timely manner, per the established procedures.
Responsibilities for the Reservations Officer Job
- Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the residences, make reservations for guests per their needs, and making sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid confusion.
- Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference.
- Handle check-in and departures professionally and in line with established procedures and policies.
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are not left hanging but attended to promptly to keep the
- Clubs/Residences business running.
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave.
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, always.
- Answer switchboard and telephone in a friendly, professional manner, transferring calls to correct extensions and dealing with requests.
Guest Stay and Care
- pen and charge guest folio correctly and on time and prepare guest bills upon check out.
- Taking and passing on messages to Members and guests.
- Handle and respond to all members/guest complaints and forward to the responsible department.
- Deal with all enquiries (walk – in, telephone or via e-mail) in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and club events to provide information on request.
Reservations Officer Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Front Office operations
- Certification in Customer care relations
- Proficiency in Computer application
- Well versed and experienced in (Fidelio OPERA Reservation System (ORS) or Jonas software) and front office operations
- 2-3 years of guest service experience in a reputable organization
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good command of English, both written and oral
- Portray good interpersonal and organizational skill
- Must be presentable and well groomed.
Salary Kshs. 25000-30,000
Method of Application
Kindly submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org