If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Monitor and approve receipt and release of clients’ stock
- Ensure safe custody of goods in the warehouse.
- Manage material movements according to SOP and best practice.
- Oversee the coordination of all inbound and outbound material.
- Ensure physical stock movements are correctly managed in the WMS.
- Follow up on orders for customers to ensure they are executed on time and accurately.
- Ensure that every step of the process is functioning effectively.
- Prepare daily planning schedule to ensure sufficient storage space, personnel and equipment are available to meet daily operational requirements.
- Ensure that weekly WMS reports on client volumes and warehouse capacities are done for top management.
- Measure warehousing activities with accurate KPIs and share KPIs with customers, regional team and top management.
- Notify management of any irregularities and issues.
- Consistently analyse productivity and efficiency of warehouse staff and equipment.
- Monitor staff to ensure job activities are carried out properly based on agreed job descriptions and set objectives.
- Follow up on the development of company QHSE policy on the shop floor.
- Follow up with QHSE, legal, security incidents/ findings with relevant department heads.
- Manage the personnel in line with health and safety regulation and group policy.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- Degree in supply chain or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in supply chain or a related field
go to method of application »
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop customers, both in size per customer as in number of customers, as in different types of customers all to reduce the dependency of the company on specific type of customers.
- Grow business across the East Africa region
- Ensure awareness of competition and competitors’ activities inclusive of pricing and product, and adjust company tactics and strategy to deliver required results.
- Manage advertising and marketing initiatives within agreed time frames and budget. Inclusive of this will be the responsibility of ensuring the highest standard of public branding image is maintained.
- Managing all debt, ensuring individuals are responsible for collections and appropriate follow up using legal and other methods as necessary, where necessary.
- Remain up to date with new development within the industry, and where applicable identify, propose and implement such developments into the organization.
- Manage the Sales team, ensuring they operate within all company policies and guidelines, and achieve set target. Responsible for their growth and development, inclusive of motivation, training, coaching, promotion and discipline.
- Identify training needs, conduct staff competence / performance appraisals and recommend requisite training
- Carry out annual appraisals of all your subordinates along the company documented guidelines.
Qualifications Required for the Sales Manager Job
- Delivers results
- Managed sales teams
- Appreciation for technical products
- Passion for customer service
- Team player
go to method of application »
Reporting to the Managing Director with a dotted functional line to the Audit Committee of the Board, the Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for evaluating business practices, compliance with policies, procedures, systems of control, and supervision and co-ordination of the Internal Audit function in the Corporation.
Internal Audit Manager Job Responsibilities
- Formulating and executing annual audit work plans
- Issuing on a timely basis, periodic Audit reports to the Audit Committee of the Board and Management, and following up on implementation of audit recommendations
- Evaluating the soundness, adequacy, effectiveness and maintenance of: –
- Internal Controls,
- Management Policies,
- Information Systems,
- Accounting Procedures,
- Regulations and Systems,
- Audit Procedures, guidelines and Techniques
- Evaluating the reliability and integrity of accounting, financial and operating information
- Evaluating Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) systems and computer operations
- Serving as Secretary to Audit Committee of the Board
- Maintenance of high auditing standards
- Responsible for the overall discipline, performance appraisal, development and supervision of staff in the
- Internal Audit Unit
- Assigning and supervising operational as well as investigative audits
- Liaising with External Auditors to achieve a comprehensive audit of the Corporation activities
- Overseeing efficient and effective utilization of the Audit Unit budget.
Qualifications for the Internal Audit Manager Job
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics from a recognized University
- A Master’s degree (MBA / MSc in Finance /Accounting or its equivalent) from a recognized University will be an added advantage.
- CPA (K) / ACCA or any other recognized equivalent professional qualification
- CISA / CIA qualification will be an added advantage
- Must be a registered member of ICPAK or Institute of Internal Auditors.
- At least seven (7) years working experience with five (5) of which must be at management level with a reputable organization
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15TH FEBRUARY 2017 indicate current and expected salary