A professional employer organization We contractually assume and manages critical human resource responsibilities and employer liability for businesses.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical service to the Director.
- Handling Directors' day to day office affairs, meetings, arranging bookings of flights locally and International.
- Organizing for Boardroom meetings and necessary requirements for Directors.
- Maintaining of Directors' personal records and ensuring that all insurance policies are renewed on time.
- Handling and keeping all companies related correspondence and records, both internal and external.
- Communicating and coordinating with clients/customers to ensure their requirements are attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with KRA on vehicle/machinery registration, valuation and Inspection and ensuring that all Company Statutory documents are safely kept and maintained.
- Coordinating service, repairs, valuation, etc. for the Directors' cars.
- Ensuring all County Council Rates and/or land rates are paid in time for the Directors' plots and all records and documents on matters of land and estates belonging to the Directors and partners are well maintained.
- Scheduling fumigated and termite treatment for the Directors' residences.
- Handling of Director’s personal Bank Account as a known agent in terms of general banking, credit card, bank statements, and coordinating with the bank to ensure credit cards are activated for foreign usage when the Directors are out of the country.
- Assume all general administrative roles at Director’s residences, i.e., stock take when need arises and updating records of all domestic staff including processing and updating leave and off days requests.
- Organizing for the Senior Director’s haircut in the office when required.
- Ensuring cleanliness in the Directors rest room and equip/replenish with the necessary accessories. General cleanliness in the whole office, flower maintenance, office shampooing, carpet and curtain cleaning.
- Serving Directors lunch and ensuring the offices are cleaned thereafter.
- Handle any personnel, staff-related matters and obtain quotations for varying items when required.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any business course. Professional course will be an added advantage.
• Proven 3 years’ working experience in similar roles.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication in both English and Swahili
• Proficient with Microsoft Office / Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
• Self-motivated and willing to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent time keeper and customer oriented.
• Professional appearance.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing accounting support to the accounting department. Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile client accounts/payments in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company employees.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Degree/Diploma in Accounts.
• Proficiency in QuickBooks.
• At 1 year experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.