• Managing and drafting Construction contracts , Financing documents, Shareholder agreements, Joint ventures agreements and Shareholder buyouts
• Overseeing private equity transactions
• Equity fund raisings
• Administrating Mergers and acquisitions
• Corporate structuring and execution
• Dispute resolution
• Carrying out Due diligence
• General compliance guidance on the Corporations Act
• Engagement letters and contracts.
• Engagements with outside counsel.
• Must have a Master degree and a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Between 10 and 15 years experience in a respected top –tier corporate practice or in-house legal department
• Formally Qualified to practice Kenyan Law and / or English Law
• Must be strong strategic and analytical thinker
• Must be knowledgeable on relevant legislation
• Excellent communication skills and engaging personality
• The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
The successful candidate MUST have prior experience working with TALLY systems.
He / She MUST have a strong working experience in accounting, administration and store keeping and HR functions as well as speak Gujarati/Hindi/Punjabi.
• Produce monthly management accounts.
• Prepare statutory returns.
• Prepare payroll.
• Perform administrative duties.
• Must have Degree (Accounting/Finance Option) or related field.
• Must be a qualified ACCA, CPA (K) finalist.
• Must have at least 3 years in Senior Level.
• Must have a minimum of 7 years experience.
• Proficiency in using the TALLY system.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
The successful candidate will oversee all financial operations of the company to inform on their long-term strategy.
• Fund Administration: monitor compliance with all contractual and legal requirements, co-ordinate assistance from third party service providers.
• Reporting: Prepare aggregate summary reports per Fund and per Investor.
• Governance: Monitor compliance with Regulations, Agreements and resolutions of governing bodies.
• Finance Management: Responsible for all accounting functions, keeping all records for all entities up to date at all times.
• Coordinate Financial Audits.
• A Financial Management post graduate qualification
• Must be a CPA (K)/ACCA finalist with at least 7 years at senior financial position.
• Must be a CFA finalist
• Experience in or a good understanding of the private fundraising
• Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.