PACIS Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in Kenya in October 2004 and licensed to do business in August 2005
It is an initiative of the Catholic Church with a vision to be the icon of reliability and trustworthiness.
Unit Managers Job Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree in Business or any social science, professional qualifications in Sales & Marketing
- A minimum of three years experience in sales with supervisory responsibilities in a fast moving service industry.
- She/he should be at least 25 years old.
- Experience in the Insurance industry is an added advantage.
Requirements for the Unit Managers Job
- Have a passion for sales
- Be a good communicator
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have strong leadership skills
- Be passionate about developing people
- Be passionate about becoming an entrepreneur
go to method of application »
This position reports to the Senior Underwriter.
Assist in the administration and control the company’s underwriting operations to ensure quality and timely service.
Assistant Underwriter Job Key Responsibilities
- Prepare quotations.
- Respond to customer queries
- Issue motor certificates, cover notes & yellow cards,
- Run and dispatch loss ratio reports.
- Run & dispatch renewal notices.
- Debiting of premium new business, endorsements and renewals
- Advise and update policies as per valuation reports
- Follow up renewals to ensure retention targets meet.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience for the Assistant Underwriter Job
- University degree
- Diploma in IIK will be an advantage
- At least 2 years underwriting experience
- Preferably a resident of Mombasa.
Method of Application
If you believe you have what it takes to deliver, please send us your detailed CV indicating your preferred area of operation by 7 February 2017 to the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted