If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
An experienced networking specialist who will cover the highest level of technical support for following areas: routing and switching, network security, IP telephony products and wireless technologies (technical and product support, planning of networks, product selection, validation, pricing etc).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and building networks, providing technical support and identifying and resolving recurring issues.
- Provide technical support in finding solutions for the existing and new company clients in questions concerning planning, extending and implementing of networks.
- Stay with a case/project until resolution is reached, and assure the contact with the customer (verbally–written) in every stage of the process.
- Replicate customer issues in a ‘lab’ environment
- Identify and drive recurring issues to resolution together with clients escalation resources
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering or IT
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or information technology preferred.
- CCNA Certified with good networking knowledge on CCNA or Network+ level
- Cisco security solutions & Design specialist
- 2 years experience in technical or networking support environment particularly on CISCO Routers and Switches
- In depth PC knowledge and good understanding of the Microsoft Office© applications
- A wide knowledge about various systems requirements.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Must be able to work in deadlines.
- Strong analysis and application abilities.
- Strong observation skills.
- Fast learner, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Stress resistant and a team player
Service Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Explains how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Informs customers of daily specials, making recommendations upon request
- Serving & Clearing dishes, making sure the crockery is clean & polished before use
- Assisting in inventory for crockery, cutlery, linens etc for the restaurant
- Assisting customers in all their needs (ie. calling a taxi)
- Be responsible for all work stations and for the uniforms
- Required to attended mandatory training sessions, restaurant meetings and briefing
- Responsible for coordinating entire stations and communicating with front- and back-of-the-house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds guest expectations
- Processes guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis
- Present, open, and pour wine when serving guests
- Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service
- Responds to additional requests and determines when the meal has been completed
- Preparing totals bills and accepts payment or refers guests to cashier
- Assist bus person with stocking, removing, and resetting dishes and silverware between courses and cleaning and resetting tables
- The Head Waiter ensures that restaurant and lounge operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos
- Maintaining high standards of food, service, health and safety
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints
- Coordinating the operation of the lounge during scheduled shifts
- Managing and motivating staff throughout their shift and provide them with feedback
- Carrying out inventory of the bar, cutlery, crockery, glassware, equipment at regular intervals to ensure minimal loses due to theft and breakage
- Ensures that the team demonstrate the highest standards of guest care and welcome in the bar/lounge
- Assumes all duties given by the Supervisors
Qualifications Requirements for the Service Supervisor Job
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or similar from a reputable college or university
- Min. 3 years experience with a minimum of 2 years supervisory skills in fine dining establishment
- Management experience
- Basic wine knowledge
- Right work attitude
- Strong social skills Should be a team player and willing to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.