If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
- Executive Director
- Business Development Head
- To create designs for woven, knitted and printed textiles & textile products
- To use design skills to improve existing products from a functional, aesthetic, design and cost perspective
- To have a personal interest and passion in learning, design, fashion and trends
Duties / Responsibilities
- Liaison with the business development division, sales, marketing, clients
- Accurately interpret and represent clients’ ideas & requirements
- Understand the manufacturing processes for different fabric types
- Knowledge of the properties of different base materials
- Attend exhibitions
- Independent research for ideas and inspiration
- Keeping up to date with new fashions and trends
- Expanding the usability and functionality of textile products
- Experiment and sampling with colour and texture
- Producing design ideas, sketches and samples
- Producing designs using design software
- Technical & practical design capabilities understanding
- Checking and approving samples of items and quality assurance
- Working to deadlines and within a budget
- Continuous learning and awareness of new design and production solutions
- Maintain and log all design activity and ensure structured data archive architecture
- Strict adherence to confidentiality requirements
- Be extremely creativity and artistic
- Have an intrinsic eye for colour, patterns, textures
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Interest in, and knowledge of the consumer/trade channel markets
- Interest in fashion and textiles
- Understanding of trends and materials
- Ability to manage deadlines & budgets
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken/Written)
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent design skills(Computer enabled and sketch)
- Listening skills/team player skills
- Able to accept criticism constructively
- Good planning skills/multitasking/ problem solving skills
- Professionalism and punctuality
- Enthusiasm, diplomacy, integrity, confidentiality, trust
- Passion for learning
- Inquisitive & curious mindset
- Interest in fashion and design
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience
- University graduate, preferable with a focus on art & design
- Working knowledge & experience with design software (Winssoft/CAD etc)
- Specific Direction in the field of fashion&design will be a bonus
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Relationship Manager Job
- Support our clients in adopting the sales automation software.
- Train sales agents and managers of new client companies.
- Understand how customers are using the system and report it to the internal team
- Follow-up with clients to ensure daily use and answer questions.
- Support other logistics (e.g., collecting fees and contract)
Relationship Manager Job Requirements
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 2-3 year of experience in customer service and/or sales
- Expertise in IT service is a plus
- Strong motivation to become a future business leader in this field
- Patient in challenging situations
- Social and open to work with multi-national team
- Working hour: 9:00-17:00
- Working day: Monday – Friday (NOTE: potentially to be started from 2-4 days per week)
- Annual vacations to be discussed
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
- Probation period will be 3-6 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made at the end of this period
- Trial period can be terminated to move to full time employment earlier than this period, if both of the parties found it is beneficial
- In case one of each party found the difficulty in continuing probation period, the party will notice the other party in one-week advance notice during the probation period.
go to method of application »
Finance & Administration Officer Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain accurate, timely financial records for the organization in accordance with standard accounting procedures
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial policies, procedures and control mechanisms
- Ensure all statutory remittance and reporting requirements of the organization are met
- Prepare all necessary information for annual returns and audits
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management and control
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage cash flow and prepare in advance for cash flow needs
- Oversee bookkeeping and payroll functions
- Track and account for assets
- Direct the day-to-day, operational activities of the office, including all administrative support functions, handling customer service issues and overseeing the office schedule.
- Handling office administrative issues like invoicing and book keeping
- Keep and update inventory listing.
- Process and manage petty cash.
- Assist in preparation for meetings if called upon and take minutes of meeting and keep clear records of meetings.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing;
- Ensure maintenance of office equipment including computers, copier, vehicle, generator, telephone etc.
- Manage client relations, ensuring the utmost satisfaction of the company’s clients and members.
- Provide direct support to the Managing Directors for professional and personal needs, including scheduling, calendar management, running errands, making purchases, retrieving and sending mail and other duties as needed.
- Oversee administrative functions including provision of necessary equipment and material for the work environment, leases, contracts, asset registry, key registry.
Requirements for the Finance & Administration Officer Job
- Bachelor Degree in a related field of study.
- CPA- professional certification (at least Part 2)
- 2-3 years professional experience in a similar or relevant role (finance-administration posts)
- Advanced Microsoft Office software skills.
- Advanced skills in standard bookkeeping/accounting software(s), Must include QuickBooks
- Strong communication ability both written and verbal, able to train others
- Able to supervise a team, follow up on delegated tasks
Method of Application
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2672”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2672 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 28th February 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.