Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
- Executive Director
- Business Development Head
- To create designs for woven, knitted and printed textiles & textile products
- To use design skills to improve existing products from a functional, aesthetic, design and cost perspective
- To have a personal interest and passion in learning, design, fashion and trends
Duties / Responsibilities
- Liaison with the business development division, sales, marketing, clients
- Accurately interpret and represent clients’ ideas & requirements
- Understand the manufacturing processes for different fabric types
- Knowledge of the properties of different base materials
- Attend exhibitions
- Independent research for ideas and inspiration
- Keeping up to date with new fashions and trends
- Expanding the usability and functionality of textile products
- Experiment and sampling with colour and texture
- Producing design ideas, sketches and samples
- Producing designs using design software
- Technical & practical design capabilities understanding
- Checking and approving samples of items and quality assurance
- Working to deadlines and within a budget
- Continuous learning and awareness of new design and production solutions
- Maintain and log all design activity and ensure structured data archive architecture
- Strict adherence to confidentiality requirements
- Be extremely creativity and artistic
- Have an intrinsic eye for colour, patterns, textures
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Interest in, and knowledge of the consumer/trade channel markets
- Interest in fashion and textiles
- Understanding of trends and materials
- Ability to manage deadlines & budgets
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken/Written)
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent design skills(Computer enabled and sketch)
- Listening skills/team player skills
- Able to accept criticism constructively
- Good planning skills/multitasking/ problem solving skills
- Professionalism and punctuality
- Enthusiasm, diplomacy, integrity, confidentiality, trust
- Passion for learning
- Inquisitive & curious mindset
- Interest in fashion and design
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience
- University graduate, preferable with a focus on art & design
- Working knowledge & experience with design software (Winssoft/CAD etc)
- Specific Direction in the field of fashion&design will be a bonus
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Relationship Manager Job
- Support our clients in adopting the sales automation software.
- Train sales agents and managers of new client companies.
- Understand how customers are using the system and report it to the internal team
- Follow-up with clients to ensure daily use and answer questions.
- Support other logistics (e.g., collecting fees and contract)
Relationship Manager Job Requirements
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 2-3 year of experience in customer service and/or sales
- Expertise in IT service is a plus
- Strong motivation to become a future business leader in this field
- Patient in challenging situations
- Social and open to work with multi-national team
- Working hour: 9:00-17:00
- Working day: Monday – Friday (NOTE: potentially to be started from 2-4 days per week)
- Annual vacations to be discussed
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
- Probation period will be 3-6 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made at the end of this period
- Trial period can be terminated to move to full time employment earlier than this period, if both of the parties found it is beneficial
- In case one of each party found the difficulty in continuing probation period, the party will notice the other party in one-week advance notice during the probation period.
go to method of application »
Finance & Administration Officer Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain accurate, timely financial records for the organization in accordance with standard accounting procedures
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial policies, procedures and control mechanisms
- Ensure all statutory remittance and reporting requirements of the organization are met
- Prepare all necessary information for annual returns and audits
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management and control
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage cash flow and prepare in advance for cash flow needs
- Oversee bookkeeping and payroll functions
- Track and account for assets
- Direct the day-to-day, operational activities of the office, including all administrative support functions, handling customer service issues and overseeing the office schedule.
- Handling office administrative issues like invoicing and book keeping
- Keep and update inventory listing.
- Process and manage petty cash.
- Assist in preparation for meetings if called upon and take minutes of meeting and keep clear records of meetings.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing;
- Ensure maintenance of office equipment including computers, copier, vehicle, generator, telephone etc.
- Manage client relations, ensuring the utmost satisfaction of the company’s clients and members.
- Provide direct support to the Managing Directors for professional and personal needs, including scheduling, calendar management, running errands, making purchases, retrieving and sending mail and other duties as needed.
- Oversee administrative functions including provision of necessary equipment and material for the work environment, leases, contracts, asset registry, key registry.
Requirements for the Finance & Administration Officer Job
- Bachelor Degree in a related field of study.
- CPA- professional certification (at least Part 2)
- 2-3 years professional experience in a similar or relevant role (finance-administration posts)
- Advanced Microsoft Office software skills.
- Advanced skills in standard bookkeeping/accounting software(s), Must include QuickBooks
- Strong communication ability both written and verbal, able to train others
- Able to supervise a team, follow up on delegated tasks
Method of Application
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2672”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2672 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 28th February 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.