is a Human Capital, and Business Consulting Company, providing an array of top level consulting services. At Lafayette Resources, we are Bold and Tenacious, we love to take on big challenges and win, and we always partner closely with our clients in providing long lasting business solutions. We are Ambitious, Restless, highly Energized, and Passionate about what we do.
The Candidate will be responsible for analyzing financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data and providing assistance to the Group CFO in investigating and correcting significant variances
Regional Financial Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Conduct detailed reviews of systems and processes as required, assist in the implementation of adequate and effective internal controls.
- Assist accounting functions in each country as required by the Group CFO
- Provide financial information and data to support management and department heads in decision making
- Conduct detailed and timely review of monthly and annual results of each company within the Group, provide a detailed analysis and explanations of variances
- Follow up and investigate the cause of variances, discuss with management and obtain plan for improvement.
- Assist management to develop and implement plan to correct the cause of variances.
- Conduct detailed review of processes and controls where fraudulent activity was identified, and develop and implement processes and controls to minimize such activity in the future.
- Assist with the preparation of Board papers
- Provide detailed cash flow analysis for each country
- Review weekly analysis of receivables and credit control targets, investigate variances from targets and conduct follow up to improve collections
- Conduct detailed investigation of old reconciling items and make recommendations for improvements
- Review and analyse solvency for each company and track progress towards solvency targets.
- Maintain close coordination with actuarial to ensure that the liability side of reporting/budgeting is accurate and fully supported
- Identify, implement and benchmark best practices in all of the above noted areas
Qualifications for the Regional Financial Analyst Job
- Should have Bachelor’s Degree and Chartered Accountant / CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in a large audit or accounting environment
- Experience Insurance Industry preferred
- Experience in leading implementation of highly effective controls and processes.
- The candidate should have strong communication and coaching skills
- Should be a high performing, results oriented individual
- Should be detail oriented
go to method of application »
The Human Resources (HR) Internship is an exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in the Human Resources field.
Interns can apply their education, skills and experience while gaining practical HR experience in a higher education setting.
Human Resource Internships Responsibilities
- Developing tools, guides and manuals to assist with the administration of HR-related policies and procedures
- Assisting in the review and documentation of department processes and procedures
- Assist in the Recruitment and selection process
- Learn and grown in all areas of HR by assisting in different projects as assigned
Qualifications for the Human Resource Internships
- Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field.
- A Higher diploma In HRM is preffered
- Atleast 1 year experience
- Someone who loves to research!
- An individual with excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Someone who is particular and pays attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Demonstrates reliability, flexibility and creativity
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient use of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook and the internet
Method of Application
Please send your application to us right away at email@example.com . Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.