ATL Global Business is an internationally oriented and privately founded recruiting and consultancy firm based in Kenya, with operations and partners in South Africa and East Africa countries.
Committed to our slogan “World Class Service delivery with Integrity” we work hard to provide quality and talented professionals who contribute to the success of the company.
The cashier position is accountable for error-free cash operations, payment processing and interaction with customers.
Role requires processing all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
Cashier Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly cash reports
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Ensure that there is sufficient petty cash for business operations
- Process payments made with cash, checks, credit cards, and debit cards
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers
- Assist accountant and accounting roles
Desired Qualifications for the Cashier Job
- Minimum CPA (1) qualification
- General book keeping / accounting experience
- Must be detail oriented, with excellent customer interaction skills
- High levels of integrity
- Mature person, aged between 30-40 years
go to method of application »
Are you sales driven?
Have you got a good knowledge of the tourism industry and a passion for travel and holidays.
We are looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for travelling.
You will be responsible for promoting and booking travel arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
Tour Consultant Job Responsibilities
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc
- Diagnose the Clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials (guides, maps, events programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use of promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
Skills & Competencies Required for the Tour Consultant Job
- Degree in hospitality, travel, tourism or related field
- Must be proficient in German language and English
- Proven working experience as a tour consultant
- Excellent knowledge of travelling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Exemplary sales skills including telesales, converting in bound sales
- Excellent customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrate ability to handle crises
- Good geographical knowledge of Kenya and Africa
- Highly organized and able to multi task
- Candidate with personal travel experience an added advantage
- Happy to commit to shift work
- Mature persons – preferred age minimum 25yrs
go to method of application »
Direct reporting line to the Managing Director, Deputy MD and Chief Finance Office.
HR & Personal Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
Personal Assistant role
- General office administration and management
- Diary management
- Researching and booking travels, hotels, venues and other items for management and clients
- Managing and handle all phone calls and mails for senior management
- Fix necessary appointments for Directors and senior management with follow up
- Ad hoc projects
Human Resources role
Responsible for handling variety of personnel related administrative duties, act as a liaison between MD and employees, ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
Offer daily support to HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to human resource executive
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to human resource activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes of meetings
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resource issues, rules and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves etc)
- Communicate with third party when necessary
- Handle insurance and staff benefits in totality
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Any other duties as delegated
Qualifications for the HR & Personal Assistant Job
This role will suit a mature stable candidate with good common sense who can be proactive, enjoy using their own initiative and have the ability to work autonomously.
In addition, the candidate must possess the following;-
- Relevant degree required
- Previous experience working at director level assistance
- Superior administrative and human resource skills
- Excellent IT skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail
- Self-directed and able to prioritize workload
- Hard working, confident and self-motivated
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- An ability to think on your feet.
- High levels of confidentiality
- Mature persons preferred age minimum 35 years
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application letter in confidence indicating salary expectations, CV and testimonials through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th February 2017.
Interviews will be ongoing until suitable candidates are placed.
If you don’t hear from us by 28th February 2017, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer