Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
Affiliate Agent Job Responsibilities
- Be courteous to clients, on phone, in person and on email(always leave the client impressed with your customer service skills)
- Come up with new innovative selling campaigns.
- Coordinate all site visits and make sure we turn them into as many sales as possible.
- Negotiate with clients.
- Create and manage a database of clients and potential clients
- Respond to all phone, mail and in person enquiries
- Always prompt with email, phone and other enquiries
- Look for growth in potential areas.
- Arrange Sales meetings
- ALWAYS BE SELLING!
- Aggressive, self-driven with good communication skills.
Requirements for the Affiliate Agent Job
- A degree from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Skills – Microsoft Office applications.
- General Real Estate Market awareness
- Creative mind.
- Dress in a smart and professional manner
- Good presentation skills
*This Position attracts lucrative Commissions
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will nurture and grow a new 3D printing business in Kenya. This position is based in Nairobi, but with responsibility to oversee sales and staff in Nairobi and Mombasa.
Sales Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Develop and foster the sales pipeline
- Implement the Sales plan
- Carry out demos and speak about 3D printing
- Support the technical staff as needed
- Meet with potential clients and customers
- Maintain healthy sales of product mix of 3D printers and services
- Develop new channels for business
- Nurture and sustain partnerships developed
- Track sales and report to management
- Follow up on lead generation from marketing activities
Requirements for the Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a direct sales position
- Managing a team
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience a relevant field; sales, business development or marketing.
Competencies & Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage themselves
- Positive and enthusiastic to do work in a new industry
- Dependable, hardworking and persistent
- Excellent in planning and organising
- Building relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Own vehicle (fuel will be compensated)
- Own computer (internet provided)
- Own phone (credit to be provided)
Future opportunity to become a shareholder
go to method of application »
Location: Umoja, Nairobi.
The hiring firm is searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Clinical Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data
This position offers you the opportunity to :
- Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably.
- Come help us make it possible!
- Fun environment with an uncommon culture. You’ll see it at our interviews.
We take smart providers and turn them into great all-around providers.
Requirements for the Clinical Officer Job
- Registered with clinical officer’s council and have a valid practising license
- Successful completion of interactive medical exam and self-assessment of skills
- Minimum experience on 1 year in a similar role.
Work Hours & Base
- 52 hours per week
- Locations of the medical centres are: one in Umoja and many more in other locations coming soon!
- Being a clinical officer at our client’s outlets includes a lot more than your usual job. You treat patients independently and make your own decisions, with the support of guidelines, clinical mentors and continuing medical education.
- And, you will sterilise equipment, dispense drugs, do ANCs and well-baby visits, make follow up calls, etc. Your charts will be reviewed monthly; you must maintain excellent scores. You attend frequent CMEs and complete online trainings to empower you to deliver great patient care
go to method of application »
Head Chef Job Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Head chef should be a professional with the wide range of knowledge of menus as being an international school they should be able to provide a continental/global menu for the students.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established stand
- Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regula
- Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Recruit and hire staff, including cooks and other kitchen workers.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Meet with staff to discuss menus for special occasions of the school.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or func
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food prepara
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of cus
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations within establishments such as clubs, hotels, or restaurant chains.
- Plan, direct, and supervise the food preparation and cooking activities of multiple kitchens or restaurants in an establishment such as a restaurant chain, hospital, or hotel.
Experience Requirements for the Head Chef Job
- 5+ years hot kitchen experience is mandatory
- Food Production training
- Diploma Level or above
- Works experience in reputable establishments
- Possess very good leadership skills since you will be running the kitchen and managing all kitchen staff.
Method of Application
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com . As the subject line of your email, write “2648” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2648, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: 28th February 2017 *
When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or Email. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.