Baus optical limited is a locally registered Kenyan company specializing in retailing and dispensing of quality optical products and services since 2003
Optometrist Job Responsibilities
The core responsibility of this position is to perform eye examinations to check for vision problems and diseases and based on the results, prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses or offer other appropriate advice while maintaining high standards of care.
Minimum Qualifications for the Optometrist Job
- Diploma in Optometry from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of advanced optical equipment.
- Confident and articulate.
- Responsible individual, exhibiting discipline and integrity.
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
go to method of application »
Qualifications and Experience for the Sales Job
- Minimum Diploma in sales and Marketing from recognized institution
- At least 1 year experience in sales
- Flair for sales
- Computer literate
- Willingness to be part of our corporate values and culture
- Aggressive selling and persistence
- Experience in optics industry
- Outgoing personality, responsible and confident
- Self driven and result oriented individual exhibiting discipline and integrity
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply via email to:
The HR Manager, P.O. Box 54948-00200, Nairobi Deadline:24th February, 2017