· Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals, budgets and profitability.
· Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
· Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
· Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance.
· Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all enquiries submitted for pricing, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
· Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity.
· Create and conduct proposal presentations and ITT (Invitation to Tender) responses.
· Prepare tenders and presentations.
· Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Clients – establishing / developing and managing relationships, developing proposals, winning business.
· Engineering Team – design of method statements and risk assessments, cost control.
· Operations Team – planning and fulfilment of design proposals to client expectations
· Commercial Team – engaging globally to establish networks, share leads and follow-up opportunities
· Tertiary qualification
· Qualification in business administration/sales/marketing
· Blend of Marketing, sales and technical
· Logistics and/or industrial construction
· Strategic analysis
· Heavy lift knowledge
· At least 3 years’ experience working in a technical sales environment
· Oil & Gas and/or Power Generation
· International sales/business development
· Selling services
· Kenyan Market
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Fluent English Speaker
· Collaboration skills
· Negotiation & Persuasion skills
· Project Management Skills
· Computer skills
· Business Intelligence
· Strategic and analytical skills
· Creative and Innovative
· Professional presentation
· Pro-active and taking initiative
· Target driven/competitive
· Effective communicator
· Able to inspire others
· Drive change
· Eligible to work in Sub-Saharan Africa
· Valid passport
· Willing to travel
· International driving licence
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.