If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Kradle Kindergarten
is a newly constructed homegrown, holistic and integrated Edu-care Centre for children aged under 3 & 3-6, from all walks of life. Our Kindergarten opens in January 2017 and is located 3km from Kitengela town, in an easily accessible and spacious location off Kitengela-Namanga road. Designed with kids in mind, The Kradle will observe very high standards of learning, by providing adequate space for enabling a holistic child development approach, in line with the Government of Kenya’s Integrated Early Childhood Development and Education policies as well as play-based learning best practices for under 3’s.
The task involves preparing meals for school kids and maintaining highest professional food safety and sanitation standards within the school.
Roles for the Cook Job
- Plan and prepare all meals for school children
- Purchasing of groceries on a daily basis from the market
- Cleaning and maintenance of kitchen area and room
- Doing some basic record keeping
- Accompanying kids during pick up and dropping schedules
- Support the school administration in any other task related to your skills
Requirements for the Cook Job
- Form 4 certificate
- A minimum of 1 year’s working experience
- Have a certificate in pastry or catering
- Be an effective communicator, with strong written and verbal skills.
- Be 25 years of age and above
- Practical Knowledge of preparing locally available, balanced meals for kids
- Be well groomed, and conform to the kitchen dress code
- Possess a valid Food Handlers certificate.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Recommendation from previous employer
Method of Application
Send Cover letter outlining your schooling background, work experience and expected pay and Copy of food handlers certificate from public health.
The above should be emailed to email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org , by COB 10th July, 2017.
Applications can also be hand delivered to the school. Only shortlisted candidates will be con-tacted