Job Opportunities at Talent Board
Posted on: 6 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Board
is the first non-profit organization focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience. The organization, Candidate Experience Awards program and its sponsors are dedicated to recognizing the candidate experience offered by companies throughout the entire recruitment cycle and to forever changing the manner in which job candidates are treated. Each year, participating companies send surveys to hundreds of thousands employment candidates (both successful and not) to assess their experience during the recruiting process. This rigorous, scientifically-supported data capture enables companies to see how they’re doing, internally and relative to the rest of the industry. We believe that there’s no better source of real recruiting insight than crowd-sourced candidate impressions. In fact, these impressions help us all raise the bar – enabling us to measure and set standards for the candidate experience for the entire industry.
Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and at least CPA Part 2 or any Business related course from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in both computer applications and accounting packages such QuickBooks, and excel
- Knowledge in using Tally system will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on the same post
Accounts Payable Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing of financial reports
- Reconcile allocated payable accounts by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Preparing cheques, resolving purchase orders, invoices, or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Ensuring credit note is received where applicable
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies suppliers’ accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Bank reconciliation
- Filling VAT returns through I-TAX
- Improving on Internal Control Systems (ICS)
- Ensure compliance with International Accounting System (IAS) and International Financial Reporting
- Standards (IFRS)
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Debt Collector Job Responsibilities
- Possess investigative techniques and processes to identify the true reason for delinquency
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy
- Maintains up-to-date customer contact information in the collections systems.
- Required to initiate external contact with customers and may perform advanced loss prevention activities
- Understand and demonstrate the principles of the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Contact customers via outbound/inbound phone calls and other means of communication to secure balance of debt by negotiating payment terms and methods.
- Utilize various means of skip tracing to locate customers.
- Record and update full and complete account information to aid in account resolution.
- Negotiate re-payment with debtors by form of payment in full, settlements and / or payment arrangements.
- Follow up on promise to pay and payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction.
- Meet monthly collection targets as assigned by management.
Qualifications for the Debt Collector Job
- Degree in Business Related Studies
- CPA Qualified
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in unsecured or sub-prime debt collections is preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Strong written, verbal, active listening and phone communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
Corporate Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within agreed upon schedules.
- Identify new business opportunities and contact potential clients
- Cold call and book sales appointment with potential clients
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients
- Create and deliver presentations tailored to customer’s needs.
- Pitch our products to clients plus follow up and follow through
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer and business relationships
- Perform extensive research on clients and competitors
- Collaborate with marketing team to participate in relevant industry events (conferences, promotional events)that generate sales leads
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements for the Corporate Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in any Business Related field from a recognized institution
- At least 3 years of sales experience in service industry
- Strong follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Must have exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly to decision makers at various levels.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point or equivalent software applications.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of online marketing, email marketing and website functionality
- A team player with strong Ethics and Integrity
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BoardSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Optim System Limited
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Senior Software Engineer at Caspar Coding
- Civil Engineer at Menasa & Partners
- Merchandisers at Career Options Africa Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Wisen HR Services - 2 Postionsi