Job Opportunities at Eunique Africa Limited
Posted on: 10 July, 2017
Deadline: 11 July, 2017
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Eunique Africa Ltd
Eunique Fashions is a high end Fashion house that retails both Men and Women designer clothing.We deal with both official and casual wear.We don't just sell clothing,we also advice on what to wear, when and where depending on the occasion,and ones standing in the society.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Provide exemplary service to all walk in clients in order to ensure repeat and up sales through client satisfaction.
- To be polite and courteous to customers at all times.
- Exemption customer service
- Provide customer service to existing or potential customers by answering questions, providing product knowledge and information.
- To help maximize sales & achieve sales targets set for the boutique
- Allow the operations to run smoothly for existing customers and help bring in new customers.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Develop and increase customer base through sales and marketing efforts
- Perform clerical and administrative activities in support of the sales.
- Ensure that the boutique is clean and presentable at all times
- Carry out regular spot checks on stocks, pricing and other communications
- Retrieve supplies and merchandise from the stockroom and set up displays.
- Ensure that all products in the boutique are marked correctly with a price tag.
- Take inventory on a regular basis and place requisitions for stock re-ordering.
- Receive and handle customer complaints in the most professional way possible.
- To attend all meetings and trainings whenever scheduled
- To work as part of a team and assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Any other duties assigned to you.
Qualifications for the Sales Representative Job
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a minimum experience of 2 years in sales and marketing. Customer Service training will be an added advantage.
Minimum of two years’ experience in a busy, fast paced retail environment.
Qualified candidates should be independent, effective communicators, multi taskers, able to meet targets and work in a team.
- Ability to multi task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers, Customers, Suppliers and the general public surrounding our businesses.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Dependability Independence
go to method of application »
Social Media Marketer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute Digital Marketing Strategy for the Business
- Manage social media pages for the business (Facebook, twitter, YouTube, snap chat and instagram)
- Manage brand visibility and loyalty online
- Carry out social media and email marketing
- Collect online customer feedback
- Send out e-newsletter
- Generate online quality traffic for the website and Eunique shops
- Present progress reports to the head of department weekly
- Any other task assigned by head of department
Qualifications for the Social Media Marketer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in communication
- 2 years’ work experience in related field (experience working on any ecommerce platform will be an added advantage)
- Ability to analyze data
- Knowledge of how e-commerce works.
- Knowledge of how social media analytics works
Method of Application
To apply send you application to email@example.com by C.O.B Tuesday July 11th 2017. Include your current and expected salary in the application
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eunique Africa LtdSimilar Jobs
- Management Accountant at Davis & Shirtliff Group
- Career Opportunities at Ten Senses Africa (TSA) - 41 Positions
- Job Openings at CARREFOUR - Flexi-Personnel - 7 Positions
- Fresh Jobs at Hasbah Kenya Limited
- General Stores Clerk at Twiga Foods
- Shop Attendants at Brites Management
- Warehouse Officer at Proemm Consult
- Management Accountant at The Davis & Shirtliff Group