Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 11 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Responsibilities for the Tracking Sales Executive Job
- Understanding the future perspective of the company and developing strategies for growth accordingly
- Researching and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities
- Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in long run
- Finding out faults and loop holes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously
- Interacting with the higher authorities of the company and discuss business issues with them
- They are also engaged in discussions with the clients which help them in planning interesting business proposals which can be beneficial for the company and the clients
- They prepare presentations for the company that can be present at the meetings, to the clients, to the employees, conferences, etc.
- Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries.
Qualifications for the Tracking Sales Executive Job
- Previous sales experience, at least 1-2 years is preferable.
- Aggressive, go getter attitude.
- Team player
- Communication and customer care skills
- New clients brought in.
- Up to date on product knowledge.
- Knowing our main competitors and their products.
go to method of application »
Roles for the Customer Service Supervisor Job
- Supervise customer service team
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Review and assess customer service contracts
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Review customer complaints
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
Customer Service Supervisor Job Qualifications
- A university degree in Public Relations or Communications any related field
- At least 4 year of Customer Service Experience.
- Must have managed a team
- Problem Solving.
- Market Knowledge.
- Documentation Skills.
Method of Application
This position is only available to registered candidates; send us your CV today on firstname.lastname@example.org clear indicating Job Title E.g. ‘Tracking Sales Executive’ on the subject line
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Category Manager at Career Outsourcing
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Health, Safety & Environment Manager at Frank Management Consult
- Senior Project Coordinator at International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI)
- Job Opportunities at Leadership Management International (LMI Kenya) - 2 Positions
- Operations Manager at CA Global Africa
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing
- Job Opportunities at HRBP Solutions - 4 Positions