Job Opportunities at Career Management Centre
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: 20 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Career Management Centre
Career Management Centre's mission is to offer HR services and solutions to organizations and Career Management services to individuals. We strive towards providing a new beginning, fresh thinking, innovative ideas and value add services. We provide end to end HR services including recruitment, executive search, training and a complete range of HR outsourcing solutions for our clients. Our ultimate aim is creating true value for your business, through the essential core asset of your company – your people.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases
- Ensures quality and speed remain paramount to the success of all our projects
- Scheduling sequence of works, plans for construction, accountability for provision of materials
- Provide technical input regarding design, construction, or modifications as required
- Liaising and working jointly with the design team and structural detailers to implement refinements
- Liaise with Logistics to schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner according to work plans.
- Manage tool and materials inventory for each project.
- Ensure unused materials are accounted for and reported to the Director of Construction.
- Complete necessary reports
- Degree or Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in a site supervisory position
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Arch card and Computer-aided design (CAD) software skills
- Strong attention to detail.
go to method of application »
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconcile the bank statements on a constant basis.
- Prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses.
- Prepare monthly payrolls and ensure remittance of statutory deductions.
- Manage client records as well as their accounts.
- Coordination with courier companies and delivery of all packages.
- Follow up on payments.
- Supervising and managing of stock.
- Managing the tender Process together with the Procurement team and Projects team.
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system.
- Office Administration duties – managing the receptionist, utility bills etc
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary.
Qualification & Skills
- A minimum of CPA K
- A Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the similar role.
- Experience working with Quick books.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and relevant accounting software’s.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
Method of Application
Send your applications to Jobs@careermanagementcentre.com by 20th July, 2017.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Salary: kes 35,000
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Career Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Wisen HR
- Maintenance Technician at Sheffield
- Renewable Energy Electrical/Mechanical Internship at Janta Kenya
- Consultant at Indepth Research Services
- Product Brand Manager at Sheerlogic
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 4 Positions
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Corporate Staffing limited - 2 Positions
- Programme Manager at Micro - Enterprises Support Programme Trust (MESPT)