Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Campaign Management and Capabilities, the position holder will aid in driving the CVM (Customer Value Management) strategy and execution of Safaricom’s One to One customer marketing efforts which are aimed at achieving increase in revenue, active customers as well as reduction in Customer churn.
The job holder will support in the implementation of campaign management tools and ensure extraction of business benefits from the campaign management tool.
Responsibilities for the Campaign Management and Capabilities Job
- Support of Senior CVM Manager in design and execution of BTL campaigns
- Govern and manage Flytxt execution and delivery of campaigns
- Execute the Below the line marketing strategy for Safaricom
- Support the Senior Manager CVM in the design and execution of campaigns
- Work with several stakeholders to develop and execute BTL marketing programs to introduce customers to new products / segment initiatives, initiatives to drive uptake and penetration of existing products and segment initiatives.
- Management and execution of customer inactivity campaigns.
- BTL execution of the loyalty management scheme
- Work with the Analytics team to ensure the BI evolves to meet the analytical needs of BTL marketing
- Ensure adherence to the Safaricom’s BTL customer communication policy.
Requirements for the Campaign Management and Capabilities Job
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT or Computer Science
- Deep understanding of Telco billing, data mining and reporting systems.
- Very strong focus on Customer insights and proven ability to combine numbers and analytics to understand, predict and influence customer behavior
- At least 3 to 5 years Telco experience, with at least 2-3 years running Below The Line marketing actions and campaigns in a Telco environment
- Strong awareness of market trends, competitive impacts and market opportunities.
- Innovative and creative.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented
- High flair for numbers is a must
Reporting to Senior Manager Enterprise Sales – SME and Regional Operations, the position will ensure Deployability for Enterprise Fixed and Mobile Services Orders, facilitate handover of the orders to billing conversion touch points and ensure SLA and Quality standards in the activation process are conformed to.
Responsibilities for the Regional Activation Executive Job
- Front Door for receiving Enterprise customer service requests
- Pre-vetting Enterprise Service Orders
- Record and Track orders submitted to the Demand Desk
- Managing of Fixed Service and mobile service activations
- Manage Reconciliations related to service discrepancies
- Monitoring activation process standards
- User Acceptance Testing for New products and enhancements
- 95% accuracy of Siebel Orders from creation, modification, submission and completion.
- 100% quality closure of Siebel Service Request tickets/emails with complete details as per given requirements.
- 100% Service Activation against each Siebel Service Request.
- Achieve >95% customer satisfaction in Internal Monitoring standards related to service activation.
- 100% Capturing of customer info and tagging of accounts and 99% contacts accuracy.
- Achieve Nil Credit notes as a result of negligence or inaccurate information.
- 95% First Contact Resolution of all SRs and requests (Non-Negotiable).
- Use professional language and terminology fit for purpose and audience
- 100% Support to Regional Set up and Activation through training of new products and Processes.
Requirements for the Regional Activation Executive Job
- University Degree
- At least 3 years working experience in a customer service environment preferably two years have been in sales or the ability to demonstrate the skills required for the effective supervision of a team;
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude.
- Creative, complex problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, requiring little supervision.
- Project management skills.
- Confidential and Sensitive Information: This position has both exposure and access to customer proprietary information.
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom processes, policies and procedures;
- Demonstrable good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Pro-actively adapts own style and approach to build rapport, and work with others more effectively
- Thinks about processes and problems cross-functionally and end-to-end
- Finds creative ways to exploit opportunities and solve problems
- Uses data and research to make decisions that are competitively and financially robust
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.