If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
You will be expected to work with the client’s operations team to ensure safe handling, tracking, and delivery of medical products from the distribution center to hospitals around Tanzania.
You will interact directly with hospitals to process incoming orders from hospitals and answer routine questions about delivery status and receipt.
You will manage product handling and delivery package preparation, ensuring quality and efficiency of deliveries. In this role, you will also interact regularly with our upstream and downstream customers to ensure smooth end-to-end coordination.
This will range from the time of upstream deliveries to the distribution center to the time of delivery to hospitals.
Medical Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Product inventory management and restocking ordering from suppliers;
- Order preparation and packing;
- Expiration tracking and management;
- Implement best practices and safety precautions as recognized by regulators;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Perform daily quality control procedures;
- Ensure safety in the distribution center’s product storage area.
Requirements for the Medical Administrator Job
- 2+ customer service customer service experience, including ability to communicate effectively in the health sector;
- Must have experience in medical product handling;
- Worked in high stress, time sensitive environments.
- At least two years’ experience working with biological specimens or working with biomedical equipment;
- Experience working in a blood bank, laboratory or clinical setting.
- Full Professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili;
- French proficiency preferred but not required.
go to method of application »
This role is responsible for all aspects of ground operations at the Distribution Center, including launching and recovering drones, tracking maintenance schedules, inspecting the drones and Ground Equipment, and performing field maintenance.
Operators will receive comprehensive training, including: quality processes, the safe operation of all Ground Equipment, how to recognize common defects during visual inspection, how to use the maintenance system, the specific maintenance programs for the drones and Ground Equipment, the safe handling of damaged drones and batteries, and fire prevention and safety.
Flight Operator Job Responsibilities
- As a Flight Operator at, you’ll maintain and operate a fleet of drones
- You’ll learn how to take a drone through preflight checks and launch it
- You’ll be expected to provide feedback and ideas to the Engineering team on how to make our program safer and smarter
- Your primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently maintain and operate our fleet of autonomous aircraft
- You will help us scale to 100+ deliveries per day while maintaining safety and following flight operations protocols at all times
Qualifications for the Flight Operator Job
- At least three years’ experience working as an aircraft maintenance technician or maintaining other capital equipment (e.g., power turbines, mining equipment.)
- Experience working in a manufacturing or assembly line role or as a skilled tradesman (e.g., electrician, auto mechanic)
- Must enjoy hands-on work, you will be lifting 25kg objects regularly
- Adept at working with mechanical or electrical systems
- Poise under high pressure situations
- Interest in leading safety critical processes and operations
- Ability to maintain focus during extended flight operations
- Desire to not only follow existing operations protocols, but improve them
- Experience handling and maintaining electro-mechanical products
- Able to identify and distill pain-points and opportunities for improvement to the engineering team
- Enjoys optimizing and fine-tuning processes while running them daily
- Meticulous and process oriented by nature
- Full Professional Proficiency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili
- French proficiency preferred but not required
- Work will require lifting up to 50 lbs., stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
Method of Application
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2948”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2948 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 31 July 2017
N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.