Ideal candidate MUST have prior experience in dealing with international suppliers and working in heavy machinery industry or Automotive.
• Maintain detailed records as required for procurement coordination by forecasting levels of demand for spare parts.
• Negotiate sales terms with manufacturing representatives and overseas shipping firms at a competitive market price.
• Lead supplier negotiations, recommend suppliers and implement contracts designed to encourage continual improvement on price, quality and payment terms.
• Support the business in its endeavors by monitoring suppliers’ performance in line with KPIs, contractual obligations and service level agreements.
• Ensure guarantees and warrantees are enforced on all supplied products when applicable.
• Conducting research to ascertain fast moving consumables and the best suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
• Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
• Processing payments and invoices, keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future, forecasting price trends
• Develop, train and supervise staff on the company’s procurement strategy and savings that may be of benefit to the entire Group.
• Continuously liaise with clearing agents (sea, air/land) to source for best rates to reduce the cost of transport.
• Ensure all shipments are insured to eliminate shipment/handling liabilities to the company.
• Degree in a relevant related field
• Must have prior experience in dealing with international suppliers.
• Must have worked in heavy machinery industry or Automotive.
• Must demonstrate knowledge in inventory accounting, inventory storage systems
• Excellent planning skills and highly organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and under strict deadlines.
• Can adapt quickly to different environments.
• Effective people & project management skills.
• Ability to perform at a high level, constantly with proven experience
The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years of SQL Server database development, excellent experiences developing SSIS packaging and experiences in visualization tools.
• Database modelling and design.
• Developing ETL processes to aggregate data from transactional systems in our central Datamart.
• Developing reports using tools such as SSRS and Telerik to support business reporting needs.
• Clear and concise technical documentation.
• Resolving BI related support tickets.
• At least 3 years of SQL Server database development.
• Must have a bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT.
• Demonstrable experience in developing SSIS packages.
• Strong understanding of database design and modelling concepts.
• Understanding of data warehouse modelling concepts such as dimensional and tabular models.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and its embedded BI capabilities.
• Strong experience with deploying database specific technologies and techniques.
• Experiences with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
• Experience in visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage own time with changing priorities.
• A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to assist other team members
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.