Tellers at Zeepo - 3 Positions
Posted on: 27 July, 2017
Deadline: 3 August, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Zeepo
WE ARE ON A MISSION To enable people take control of how they wish to transact by giving them money tools for the way they live. Save, Borrow, Pay, Transfer and Insure from one place – on mobile or an outlet near you, so that life doesn’t have to stop because of closing time, tedious processes or red-tape.
Successful candidates shall report to the regional Supervisor.
Nature of Position: Permanent.
Teller Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers in transacting.
- Performing due-diligence on documentation and KYC (know your customer) checks before payment of cash to customers
- Preparing deposit slips for the daily banking of cash
- Reconciling cash in hand and system entries as well as daily reporting.
- Timely preparation of requests for working float funding from the Accountant via the branch supervisor
- Custodian of cash on site.
- Outlet relationship management
- Ensure availability of float at all times
- Consistent & correct daily reconciliation
- Quality service to clients proven by minimal customer complaints
- Ensure consistency and accuracy by ensuring there is no cash loss
Qualifications for the Teller Job
- Diploma in a Business-related course, preferably Sales & Marketing
- Experience in Agency Banking/ Mobile Money Services ideal.
- Good knowledge of accounting packages that is Sage, Pastel & Quick Books is an added advantage
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Willing to move and work anywhere in Kenya
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
If you believe that you are qualified for this position, kindly send your CV and cover letter, to email@example.com on or before 3rd August 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ZeepoSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Nyati Savings & Credit Co-Operative Society - 3 Positions
- Latest Jobs at World Bank Group - 2 Positions
- Projects Accountant at SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited
- Job Openings at Grant Thornton Kenya - 2 Positions
- IT Business Continuity Management Analyst at Commercial Bank of Africa
- Underwriting Assistant at Britam
- Job Vacancies at Cytonn Investments - 4 Positions