Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Roles for the Financial Accountant Job
- Maintain accounting controls by implementing and recommending policies and procedures
- Development, implementation and monitoring of financial accounting and related systems. Set and enforce accounting policy, in addition to working with other departments to develop positions on best practices throughout the organization.
- Prepare financial management reports, including financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Supervise record-keeping and data processing.
- Collection of financial and accounting information and the preparation of budgets, reports, forecasts, and consolidated profit and loss reports.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare and submit all tax and statutory returns and deductions
- Review and process expense reports.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers, manage and communicate with debtors and creditors.
- Preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing accounting data.
- Protect operations by keeping financial data confidential and operate systems to achieve the same
- Document financial transactions by posting accounting data, both present and past.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting data and options.
Financial Accountant Job Competencies
- Degree from a recognized university preferably a B.com in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar position preferably in FMCG industry
- Must be a CPA (K)
- Applicants must be 35 years & below
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools and applications as well as ERPs
- Ability to conduct system and policy updates
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
go to method of application »
Real Estate Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Arrange new listing tours
- Review all contracts and related forms to be signed by the General Manager
- Keep records of sales productivity
- Assist in developing company-wide marketing strategies and assist in advertising placement and budget
- Monitor the company’s online platforms like twitter, facebook etc. Ensure constant interaction with the current and potential customers.
- Assist & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Report on sales activities to top management
Qualifications for the Real Estate Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 4 years experience in real estate
- Must have prior experience in selling high end property.
- Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Financial Accountant) to email@example.com before Monday 7th August 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.