If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kurrent Technologies Limited is one of Kenya’s leading integrated Engineering, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) consulting companies.
- Age 28 and above.
- Holder of a B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics engineering
- Registered Graduate Engineer with the Engineers Registration Board.
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in instrumentation and control.
- Possess a good command of both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS office applications.
- High integrity.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
go to method of application »
Overview of Job Purpose: Carry out electrical design of company investment projects, tender evaluation and work supervision during construction, development / review / evaluation of Maintenance and Repair electrical works at clients’ locations.
- Develop scope, schedule, clarify and rationalize projects based on client needs.
- Interpret client needs and design facilities by applying appropriate technical specifications ensuring compliance with industry standards and EHS requirements.
- Evaluate tender and contract documents and manage/supervise projects and service providers (contractors).
- Manage expenditure within approved investment budget, evaluate and process service providers invoices.
- Review completed projects and close-out the projects.
- Review service providers performance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Registered as a professional by Engineers Board of Kenya(EBK).
- Possesses registration as a Certified Energy Manager (CEM).
- A minimum of -5 years’ experience in project management of power generation, transmission lines and building services.
- Candidates with overseas working experience are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications letter quoting their current and expected remuneration, CV’s containing three (3) professional referees and day contacts, and copies of certificates and testimonials by Friday 7th August 2017, addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to
Kurrent Technologies Ltd. Hass Plaza, 4th Floor, Lower Hill Road P. O. Box 16989 – 00620 Nairobi, Kenya Applications without all the requirements won’t be considered.