If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
Reporting to the Senior Manager Indirect Channels – SME Sales & Regional Operations , Senior Officer – Dealer Sales Manager to develop,manage and execute sales business plans through the Dealer channel to ensure month on month growth, profitability and retention of successful Dealers.
He/She will be accountable for NPS delivery though 1st level sales support to Dealers,manage day to day assigned Dealer sales operation to meet overall revenue andacquisition targets.
Dealer Manager Job Responsibilities
- To develop plans to achieve set billing revenue targets through theDealers and ensuring their achievement month on month.
- Proper management of Dealer salestrackers to ensure enough sales pipelines to achieve the revenue targets.
- To on board through the Dealerchannel new customers on to Safaricom enterprise products & services
- To ensure quality acquisition throughthe Dealer channel by selling the correct enterprise products & services tothe customer.
- Identify and propose strategic dealers topenetrate the SME market and achieve the set KPIs
- Act as liaison with other departments and BusinessUnits to find ways to improve Dealer performance, from acquisition andretention perspective.
- Regular performance review and business reviews with the dealer toidentify opportunity areas for assigned Dealers.
- Conduct DOSA as per company standards.
- Dissemination of the relevant communication to assigned dealers and provide market Intelligence from the Dealers.
Requirements for the Dealer Manager Job
- A degree in Business Administration/B-com or equivalent from recognized university.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in managing Dealers or an Indirect channel partners.
- Experience in managing indirect channels in a telecoms environment is an added advantage.
- Strong relationship building skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and manage a sales team,deliver results and meet and surpass targets;
- New business development skills.
The main aim of the legal internship is to give Law students an opportunity to gain practical experience and to apply theories and education instructions in a professional setting under the guidance of experience professionals.
Legal & Secreterial Services Department Internship Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Advocates and other staff in the Department.
- Prepare inter alia, commercial contracts, letters, conveyance documents etc.
- Carry out administrative duties in the Department.
- Liaise with other departments in the Company to realize inter-departmental goals and projects.
Requirements for the Legal & Secreterial Services Department Internship
- On-going Law student from a recognized University
- Have proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Computer literate
Reporting to the Team leader-Telephone Channels, the role holder will manage an assigned Database of customers, to grow the Revenue on each account, increase product penetration, retain the baseline revenue and meet overall NPS target
Telephone Account Executive Job Responsibilities
- Proactively contact the customers to ensure strong relationship as the first contact for the customer on all issues.
- Track baseline revenue of each account and ensure revenue retention & growth
- Develop, update and maintain an updated database of the Decision Making Unit (DMU) and complete profile of each individual account within the allocated target market list.
- Keep the customer informed on the entire Customer Journey and processes associated with it (on-boarding process, billing process, support process etc.)
- Knowledge about competitors activities, market trends and competitor market share within your target market list
- Timely submission of recurring incidences per account or per escalation type
- Track and report on all churn attempts, clearly indicating reasons for churn and associated effort to abate churn including success rate
- Drive Revenue growth on all accounts and increase product penetration per assigned accounts.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling to promote organic growth in the accounts under management and assign identified leads
- Contact all existing customers within the TML (target market list) to cross sell Safaricom products and services
- Generate new leads and referrals through ongoing initiatives. Escalate all leads requiring visits to the respective territory managers
- Educate customers on all our products and services while delivering high quality service to our customers
- Maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under management
- Following through on all issues to ensure closure
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the customer journey
- Maintain 100% accuracy on reporting on daily customers activities
- Timely submission of reports such as total customers contacted, leads/referrals generated, Customers feedback and profiling reports
- Maintain an accurate contacts database for regular & key contacts and information for accounts under management in liaison with the Relationship Manager
- Flag any recurring incidences per account or per escalation type, and send to direct manager
- Prepare a daily report on all incidents reported, escalations and churn alerts
Requirements for the Telephone Account Executive Job
- Degree from a recognized university; diploma holders with substantial customer care/ Sales experience and an excellent performance track record will be considered;
- 2 years working experience in a customer service environment, or the ability to demonstrate the skills required for the effective supervision of a team;
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services;
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom processes policies and procedures;
- Demonstrable good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels;
- Positive, Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, the Vendor Experience Analyst will ensure an excellent customer experience end to end. Analyzing, understanding and executing constant improvements to the online/onsite and offline experience. Ensure an excellent vendor experience,supporting variety of touch points across our platform, from on boarding to execute commercial/operation plans.
Responsible for the VNPS and NPS of the department, ensuring the right communication to the rest of the team and constantly exploring improvements to the KPIs
Vendor Experience Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Ensure an excellent customer experience from end to end. Analyzing, understanding and executing constant improvements to the online/onsite and offline experience
- Ensure an excellent vendor experience, supporting the variety of touch points across our platform, from on boarding to execute commercial/operation plans.
- Responsible for the VNPS and NPS of the department, ensuring the right communication to the rest of the team and constantly exploring improvements to the KPIs.
- Improve the customer experience based on feedback from customers,internal stakeholders and recommend remedial practices
- Initiate and manage projects in order to meet the company strategy
- Perform quality checks and monitor customer satisfaction KPIs and drivers
- Training new and existing vendors on howto be successful and use of the platform. Create relevant training materials for vendors and teams
- Build a community of vendors to maintain the existing vendor base – Through communication events
- Improve the current vendor experience based on feedback from various sources
- Perform quality checks on processes and systems to ensure vendor satisfaction
- Monitor vendors to ensure they fulfill order within SLA without cancellation
- Solve vendor issues such as they arise eg systems, content creation and reconciliation or escalating to the relevant departments.
Requirements for the Vendor Experience Analyst Job
- Degree in a Business related field, preferably marketing with Online Marketing experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in digital content management
- Project management is a plus
- Understanding of e-commerce on-boarding requirements
- Experience in WordPress or content management system, 3 years hands-on experience on managing e-commerce websites
- Solid experience of how to structure &optimize content for web
- Must be willing and able to accommodate flexible work schedule during critical business periods.
- Must exhibit high degree of ownership and accountability.
- 3 years of community management
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Information Risk and Compliance, the individual, with guidance from the manager, will support the proactive execution of the Safaricom information risk management programmes, coordinate the execution of the cyber risk management framework and carrying out technical assurance activities to ensure Safaricom systems are compliance with internal policies, applicable regulations and best practice.
Information Risk & Compliance Internship Responsibilities
- Conduct cyber risk assessments of the Safaricom network and applications
- Review vulnerabilities and research and recommend most practical and applicable solutions
- Carry out information security monitoring for critical systems as will be assigned, including logical access
- Review policies and recommend improvements in line with best practice
Requirements for the Information Risk & Compliance Internship
- Currently on going student in Information Technology, Computer Science or related engineering degree
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Planner and organizer
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.