Finance Manager at Newton
Posted on: 6 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rose Avenue Group
Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a management consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges.
- To direct, control and effectively manage all financial and administrative resources and services so as to attain reliable, consistent and high standard service to delivery standards for the business to support the attainment of corporate goals.
- Ensure continued balance of efficiency, effectiveness, growth and control of the function in order to deliver value for the business.
- Partner with the leadership teams in developing short, medium and long-term financial plans for the business.
- Track, measure, analyse and report business performance against key metrics.
- Set and monitor budgets, forecasts and cash flow analysis, ensure management accounts accurately reflect business activity and can inform decision making at all levels.
- Identify, track, report on the overall financial risk management processes.
- Deliver on business internal control objectives and group policies, Implement and enforce financial, accounting and internal control policies that are responsive to the Group’s and business requirements, Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures that ensure all financial information and records are secure and stored in compliance with business requirements.
- Participate in ensuring the accuracy of all accounting activities and transactions including cash management, reconciliations, variance analysis, general ledger etc.
- Effectively manage the capital adequacy requirements of the business.
- Prepare and submit adequacy reports in line with regulatory requirements.
- The tax processes such as computations, submissions, reconciliations etc. to ensure continued compliance.
- A degree in finance from a recognised and reputable institution of higher learning.
- A fully qualified accountant with ACCA qualification with a current membership a recognized professional accounting body.
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience in financial services
- Knowledge of SAP and other financial/ accounting packages.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com , clearly indicating the job title as the subject and address it to the Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rose Avenue GroupSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Sales Executive at Shortlist Professionals
- Job Opportunity at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Fleet Manager at Reeds Africa Consult
- General Manager at Redfox Executive Selection
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Open Capital Advisors - 4 Positions
- Sales Account Executives at Alternate Doors