Job Vacancies at Alternate Doors
Posted on: 14 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alternate Doors
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Alternate Doors we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available.
Our Client in the water industry is currently recruiting a Sales & Marketing Executive.
- Develop and implement the sales strategy
- Prepares action plans for effective sales leads and prospects.
- Initiate and coordinate action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Coordinate sales to ensure business targets are achieved.
- Good communication and persuasive skills
- Ability to turn targets into confirmed sales
- Negotiation and strong presentation skills
- 2 – 3 years Sales and Marketing experience
- Previous experience selling water or other similar products
Our Client is currently recruiting an Account Manager to be responsible for building new business relationships and expanding business opportunities.
- Prospect, qualify, close and manage Huawei product sales.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major client detailing their business and their key relationships, our current business with the client, and our plans to grow the business within the account.
- Build and manage a business pipeline to exceed set goals for revenue and contribution margin.
- Respond to tenders and RFQs, Order processing
- Understands the Huawei product solution in order to help lead a successful implementation.
- Helps develop implementation standards and ensures they are being followed.
- Manage relationships with clients during the project implementation process.
- Negotiate profitable contracts for Computech by proposing rates within target profit range.
- Build relationships with existing clients from supplier to business partner.
- Maintain service level with clients that exceed their expectations.
- Work with the customers to proactively identify and resolve potential issues
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review
- Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in International studies, business management or Sales & Marketing is an added advantage.
- Kenyan who speaks Chinese language
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the sales IT industry
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alternate DoorsSimilar Jobs
- Intern at Sunesis Consulting Limited
- Legal Secretary at Recours Four
- HR Assistant at HRM Connection
- Accountant at Spring Personnel Limited
- Sales Manager at Millar Cameron
- Marketing Executive at Frank Management
- Director of Investments at Jack Hammer
- Executive Assistant at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited