We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
- Organize and direct operations work flow and job responsibilities within the warehouse to ensure effective management of the receipt, storage, picking, packing, loading at acceptable KPI levels and shipping of products to customers.
- Maintain records of inventory and location for production control and cost accounting to ensure adherence to the company warehouse and distribution practices.
- Conduct inventory control through cyclical stock counts to maintain stock integrity and through this, to ensure that financial stock takes and stock counts are conducted according to client contracts and the company cyclical requirements. This would ensure that stock integrity is maintained in line with the Warehouse Management System.
- Co-ordinate with internal customs department, where required, to ensure that customs clearance procedures are complied with and legal requirements are met.
- Develop good relationship with customer to ensure high customer service levels are maintained at all times.
- Manage and troubleshoot problems with WMS to ensure the operations in distribution center flow continuously and flag errors accordingly and on time.
- Manage and comply with Security and Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards & requirements in the distribution center are complied with.
- Manage the development of staff in the warehouse and ensure that the warehouse is staffed with the requisite numbers to maximize their capability and contribution.
- Ensure that expected staff productivity standards are met and maintained within the agreed KPI’s; submit monthly reports to Warehouse Head which would correctly reflect the KPI’s which is driven by the SLAs ie Warehouse productivity statistics, Transport and Export KPI’s.
- Interacts with Warehouse Manager to review monthly KPI’s and act on areas of concern.
- Ensures strict staff discipline in the areas of absenteeism, usage of uniform and protective clothing, shoes etc.
- Graduate or Diploma in logistics/warehouse oriented disciplines.
- 5 years of overall warehousing and distribution experience in a systems oriented environment.Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Negotiation skills
go to method of application »
- Ensure the achievement of sell-out target monthly/quarterly.
- Establish sales targets, and make sales plans for every customer in modern trade in accordance with company sales and distribution strategy.
- Assist in planning process of modern trade sales and merchandising by brand/ by customer.
- Transmit the sales related information and policies from company to modern trade supervisors, sales teams, & merchandisers; ensure their strict compliance.
- Seek out and explore new sales, product and customer opportunities in mt channel.
- Monitor sell-out by customer/ by brand/ by salesmen as well as market behaviors and competitors’ development to have timely and suitable reactions.
- Analyze sales data to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance the sales improvement of the company.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of the contract with modern trade customers.
- Manage customer credit and payments.
- Establish and maintain the favourable relationship with major customers.
- Ensure salesmen are provided enough selling tools and use them correctly and effectively; check modern trade supervisors’ field visiting plans and monthly expenses claims.
- Develop effective sales teams; supervise personnel; coordinate modern trade regional manager/supervisors’ activities; makes period personnel and target reports.
- Supervises: Key Accounts Executives ; Merchandisers
- At least 10 years experience in relevant position in FMCG company, prefer candidate with similar company
- University graduate or higher.
- Strong in strategic thinking, leadership, communication, problem solving & decision making, initiative & follow through, customer business analysis
- Strong in customer business management, program execution management, direct sales, merchandising, and pricing & packaging strategy
- Good business acumen
- A dynamic personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- A hands-on approach
go to method of application »
Sales representative job is to sell the company’s products or services. His/her responsibility will be to find and win new customers, as well as looking after existing customers’ accounts. Promoting new products and recording orders and sending details to the sales office and giving feedback on sales trends in the market, keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone, agreeing on sales, prices, contracts and terms of payments.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven experience as a sales Representative or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and ERP system softwares.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent;
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com