If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is an established EABL distributor for over 35 years.
They are looking to hire a Finance & Admin Manager to be based in Nyahururu and be responsible for financial management and accountability of the distributor.
He will also oversee the entire operations of the distributor in terms of logistics, finance, supervision of staff and report directly to the Directors.
- To manage the Company’s working capital and other operations, including management and statutory accounts together with long term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- To prepare monthly management accounts and projections and other relevant reports, in consultation with the Head Office Finance Manager and other departments, for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with the Head office Finance manager and Auditors prior to sign-off.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness
- To manage, in conjunction with the Head Office finance Manager, staff contracts and HR matters.
- To manage personnel procedures in relation to recruitment, training, holidays and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advise on relevant policies.
- To be responsible for the Company’s IT resources, maintaining and implementation.
- Oversee other departments which include; Sales and operation departments.
- To ensure effective policies and procedures implementation within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
- 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance and administration from a reputable organization
- At least 2 years’ experience at management level in FMCG industry
- Experience in distribution is an added advantage
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
go to method of application »
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of confectionaries and food products. They are looking to hire a competent and experienced Category Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with Implementing Category management plans, optimize marketing, sales and distribution strategy of the assigned category by effectively executing approved plans and strategies.
- Implement the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Ensuring respective category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade.
- Execute agreed and approved strategies and plans including promotions, merchandising activities, launches, activations (ATL & BTL).
- Ensuring merchandising material is appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
- Identifying growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and market insights.
- Conduct regular and continuous monitoring of competitor activities and recommend appropriate measures.
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Implementing product category sales, marketing & distribution strategies.
- Responsible for sales growth and achieve category cost targets.
- Establishing and implementing support systems for execution excellence
- Generate periodic relevant reports on category performance
- Implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- At-least 3 year(s) experience in FMCG Industry.
- Must have a CIM Certificate
- Analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- commercial acumen
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving Skill
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Finance & Admin Manager) to email@example.com before 11th December 2017.