If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offer specialized range of Financial, Management, and Investment solutions in the Real Estate and Construction Industry.
The Organization wishes to recruit a highly motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position of “Research & Financial Analyst”.
The position will provide support assistance for the organization in areas of Market Research, Feasibility Studies, Macro-economic analysis, Periodic Market reports writing, Investment Appraisal, and Financial analysis.
- Carrying out specific real estate market surveys.
- Macro-economic review and preparation of investment market reports.
- Carrying out market research to inform on investment market indicators and viability of investment opportunities.
- Understanding the brief for a specific real estate projects, and preparation of Market Feasibility studies.
- Conduction Technical and Financial Feasibility studies of a proposed project to inform on viability.
- Conducting Real Estate investment appraisal, investment modeling, and financial analysis.
- Developing of Real Estate Structured Solutions with other real estate specialists and consultants.
- Creating new real estate business opportunities through business development.
Job qualifications and core competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Finance), Economics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, or related.
- Academic course in CFA or CIFA – added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Innovative, and creative.
- MS-Office and related computer presentation software skills.
- Research and analytical work skills.
- Business and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position title on the subject line by 22nd December, 2017.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.