Moran Ridge is a real estate developer dealing with sales and construction of properties. Moran Ridge is 43 Acres in Isinya, an integrated community comprising low and middle income housing and related amenities including commercial, education, health and recreational facilities. Moran Ridge is located off Namanga Highway, approximately 56km from Nairobi.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- 2-5 years' direct sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Having a client database is an added advantage
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Public Realtions, Corporate Communication, Real Estate or related fields.
- 3+ years' of active marketing, public relations, advertising and design experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.