Quality Assurance and Control Internship at Cytonn Investments
Posted on: 8 January, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Cytonn Investments
Cytonn Real Estate is the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team players to join the team in the Quality Assurance/ Control department.
- Oversee all onsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Review the work progress on daily basis and track the programme of works to facilitate the apprehension of time overruns.
- Prepare internal reports pertaining to project status in terms of quality, safety, schedule and cost.
- Review project documentation and ensure all requisite documents are present and up to date.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Track site instructions and analyse their implications on the project cost, time and quality.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Quantity Survey or Civil Engineering with a Minimum of Second Class Honors Upper Division or equivalent.
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate with other departments.
- Ready to take on challenges.
- Demonstrate leadership capability.
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals.
- Be part of a fast paced dynamic organization.
- Skill acquisition from different departments within Cytonn Real estate.
- Clear understanding of Real estate dynamics.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good analytical and quantitative reasoning
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload, work effectively under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, with exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Financial modelling to determine feasibility of projects.
- Analysis of companies and financial markets to assess investment opportunities
- Contract Administration (FIDIC & JBC).
- Assessment of quality of works in conformance with the specifications.
- Procurement processes.
- Change management.
- Conduction of market research for real property.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cytonn InvestmentsSimilar Jobs
- Sale Mangers at Rama Homes Limited
- Residential Estate Manager at Alternate Doors
- Marketing Manager at Property Reality Company (PRC) Ltd