Sales Manager at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 8 January, 2018
Deadline: 12 January, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client is a local distributor of Alcoholic Products and Energy Drinks. They seek to hire a Sales Manager who will supervise & mentor the sales representatives while increasing sales and brand visibility of the company products.
- Drive and ensure strong in-store visibility and merchandising (working closely with the merchandising and sales team).
- Ensure the company’s products are top of mind in terms of both sales and visibility
- To effectively develop and manage operational field sales force.
- Motivation of Sales Force via Effective Leadership and Implementation of Incentive Programs.
- Development and Measurement of Sales Force through regular Appraisal Reviews
- Work within and lead the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- To liaise regularly with the sales team to ensure product availability in line with sales requirements.
- Develop a process of regular communication of key reports to directors (and sales team).
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on activities, with detailed analysis across wholesalers, retailers, etc.
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Must have a clean and valid driving licence
- MUST Have 3 years in experience in sales of FMCG products
- MUST Have Proven experience in FMCG Companies
- Must have ability to lead and manage a team
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th January 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Intern Marketing Assistant at Pan Africa Skills & Consulting Ltd
- Latest Jobs at People Foco
- Utilities / WTP Supervisor at Lead Consultants
- Latest Jobs at Parker Randall Eastern Africa
- Content Writer at Virtual Recruitment and Staffing Services Ltd
- Luganda Speaking Call Center Agents at Flexi Personnel Limited
- Job Vacancy at Ernst & Young
- Head of Marketing at Minet kenya