Corporate Staffing - Our client is a new digital media company. They seek to hire a competent, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of Digital Sales Manager. S/he will be accountable for meeting the business’ weekly/monthly/ quarterly, annual advertising sales goals. In addition, s/he will track and manage the advertiser pipeline for the purpose of informing and exceeding sales department goals as well as the overall goals of the business.
Our client is an established Property Development & Management company in Nairobi. They seek to hire a well experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of Head of Sales. He/She will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be tasked with driving the sales agenda and contribute to growth.
Industry: Real Estate
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s client base
- Identify and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Actively seek out new clients, monitor sales and follow through for target realization
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Oversee a sales team and ensure they meet the set sales targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as well as third party agents
- Effectively communicate the company’s product offering and their value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related field of study
- Atleast 7 years’ sales experience in the industry with 3 in a similar role
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence potential clients at all levels
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of the products and services
- Demonstrable experience in a sales supervisory role, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
Our client is a high end property developer. They seek to recruit an experienced and aggressive Real Estate Sales Executive who will be will be the focal point at the show houses and representation.
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 60k – 90k plus commissions
Location: Athi River
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Arrange new listing tours
- Review all contracts and related forms to be signed by the Sales Manager
- Keep records of sales productivity
- Assist in developing company-wide marketing strategies and assist in advertising placement and budget
- Monitor the company’s online platforms like twitter, facebook etc. Ensure constant interaction with the current and potential customers.
- Assist & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate
- Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
Our client is one of the leading advertising companies in Kenya. They seek to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive who will be responsible for revenue generation, business development and customer relationship management.
Gross Salary: 60 – 80k
- Revenue and profit generation, including new business development for the company.
- Identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Maintain and develop existing customers through high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen the relationship
- Actively identify opportunities by introducing company products, thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each customer’s business portfolio
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Gather information from corporate clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile, reviewing and/or amending existing policies.
- Ensure growth of the business branch by performing marketing and public relations activities to create business awareness and designing marketing and sales strategies
- Manage the business development team.
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business for the company
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Prepare status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing and related field
- MUST have at least 3 years’ experience working in Advertising Industry
- Have a consistent track record in achieving targets
- Have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Business strategy formulation & execution
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
Our client is a high end and exclusive hotel located in Mogadishu that provides hotel services to members of International NGOs, UN agencies, and major government consultancies. They seek to hire a highly experienced Senior Hotel Manager who will be tasked with developing and implementing hotel systems and operating procedures.
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Gross Salary: Competitive + Benefits
- Overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at a hotel and making sure all customers have a positive experience during their stay
- Developing and implementing operating systems in the hotel
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
- Maintaining statistical and financial records;
- Analyzing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Recruiting the right staff, training and monitoring staff;
- planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with HoDs to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and customers’ feedback.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Degree in Business Management, Administration or related field
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in setting up hotel systems and operating procedures
- Experience in hospitality industry is key
- Experience in overseeing budgets and resources
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams