Sales Officer at Strato Staff
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: 13 March, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Stratostaff
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Strato Staff - Our client, an innovative $30 billion global diversified technology company with operations in more than 60 countries that distributes Industrial adhesives, Commercial Solutions, Automotive, Abrasives, Spray Equipment and Polishing products seeks to recruit an Automotive (After Market) Sales Officer.
- To Generate sales and meet targets by covering a specific territory.
- To Coordinate activities of Automotive shops/garage and distributors.
- To achieve maximum sales growth, product penetration and profitability within an assigned market segment by effectively marketing our client’s products.
- University Degree in Engineering or related field;
- 7 years’ aftermarket sales experience in automotive industry or similar field;
- A good understanding of car detailing such as service workshop and body shop;
- Must be conversant with Microsoft office especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Promote, sell and secure orders for automotive products such as car paints and sand paper, from existing and prospective client portfolio through building long term relationships;
- Create and maintain sustainable relationships with automotive service workshop such as garages;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment and products to generate new business;
- Conduct research for prospective customers and determine their market potential.
- Deal with and resolve customer problems and complaints by providing product training
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers;
- Keep abreast of product knowledge, market conditions, competition activities and trends.
- Should be good at B2B sales.
- Must possess excellent distributor handling skills.
- Results-orientated and able to work independently and within team environment.
- Demonstrable aptitude for problem-solving and customer focus.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic towards the job.
- Key Account Management is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Dry Sanding, Panel Preparation and advance paint application is highly recommended.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your application to email@example.com by COB 13th March 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about StratostaffSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representatives at All in One Software EA Ltd
- Business Development Manager at Oracom Web Solutions Limited
- Customer Service Executive at Interswitch East Africa
- Front Desk Associate at Andela
- Job Openings at Seven Seas Technologies Group - 2 Positions
- HR Oficer at Betin Kenya
- Job Vacancy at MasterCard
- Job Openings at Angaza