Fight Rabbit is a startup company. Our aim is to bring to market new innovative online services. Our growth starts from Kenya, in 2019 we plan to open offices in Nigeria and Ghana. Our market is all Africa - 800 million people. In today's world the country borders are meaningless. We are one world so our company is global as well.
Job Objective: Target - Shortlist - Sell- Qualify - Follow up - of our Services to Companies and - Manage- Motivate - Coach- Report - our Sales team
- Senior level sales manager experience
- very good knowledge of CRM - your daily tool
- super good presentation skills
- Can create amazing sales Pitch
- Knowledge of Team management
- able to work on field and lead team
This job is a roller-coaster - and we don't provide a seat-belt ! - For you- Stress and Mental Efforts are pleasure and not torture.
Fightrabbit is Tech Startup- looking for amazing people to build amazing online service solutions
Recruit – Retain-Verify- Develop - of Service Providers - Individuals/Companies - who provide services through our web app
WE DO AMAZING THINGS - WE ARE LOOKING FOR AMAZING PEOPLE
What you need to do :
- Find- you identify and locate individuals or companies who provide one of the following services (equipment , repair , construction, car, cleaning, etc- any service you can imagine)
- Retain - you sign up service providers and keep them working with us
- Verify - you verify their competences against benchmark
- Develop - you build and create service process and value to those services ( quality, pricing, speed, partners)
Fight Rabbit is Tech Start Up company – we will do amazing things – we looking for amazing people to join us .
Think Out of Box – Create your own door- don’t be follower
Job Objective/Tasks: CREATE – DEVELOP – IMPLEMENT – FOLLOW UP – ANALYZE – REPORT
- You have failed at least 1 time in your projects
- Experience of creating and running campaigns (all media channels )
- Extremely good presentation skills (visual-PPT etc , verbal- talking etc)
- Good understanding of design and design elements
- Experience working with media and entertainment
- Good skills of project management
- Extremely experienced on using social media
- Expert level in various campaign management tools and software/s
- University degree of marketing – or similar work experience of at least 5 years
- You never ever give up – on any goal you set
- You not afraid try new things
- You not afraid failure
- YOU FRESH OUT OF SCHOOL - ?
- YOU THINK YOU TALENTED ?
- WRITING CODE IS YOUR PASSION?
- YOU WANT TO DO AMAZING THINGS?
We look for passionate - Talented - Motivated people -
Are you ready to explore a new application domains with a talented and collaborative team?
Fight Rabbit is looking for highly skilled cross-platform mobile engineers to work with us developing innovative new mobile and embedded applications.
Job Objective : Design and implement software products according to company’s policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in Typescript, Java or Objective-C
- Experience developing document-oriented data models
- Experience building high-performance Android or iOS applications
- Deep knowledge of the mobile software ecosystem
- Fundamental knowledge of software engineering technologies, methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of Firebase or CouchDB/PouchDB
- Experience using Ionic platform
- Experience developing Cordova plugins
We looking for AMAZING CREATIVE INTUITIVE Mobile Graphical Designer UI/UX
Fight Rabbit team is seeking a UX/UI Engineer who possesses a keen eye for detail, has a superb aesthetic sense, and a deep passion for creating the best user experience.
- No MediocreNo Boring
- You must be able to present impressive portfolio of MOBILE designs you've done
- Minimum 3+ years experience in user-centered design from initial wireframes through prototyping and into building the final product.
- Proficiency in UI-design programs (Sketch, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq Mockups)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling (AJAX)
- Experience with code versioning tools and process
- Familiarity document-oriented databases
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.