- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Sales Team Leader at Izwe Loans Kenya Limited
Posted on: 17 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Izwe Loans Kenya Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Izwe Loans Kenya Limited - A rapidly growing Micro finance Company offering check off loans to civil servants and logbook loans is looking for an ambitious, dynamic, focused and self-driven Sales Team leader who is also a team player.
Work station: Nairobi, Mombasa & Kisumu
- Responsible for organizing marketing plans so as to attain sales target stipulated by the organization
- To offer leadership to a sales team to generate sales leads, follow up and convert them to sales deals,
- Work with other interested parties relating to sales process, and be ready to learn and grow in the current logbook loan business,
- Together with the sales agents handle client inquiries and initiating progressive actions aimed at closing sales
- Conduct regular site visits, set follow-up meetings and continuously engage clients through regular updates,
- Initiate and coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of target.
- Gather information that would help in contributing to business growth
- Correct attitude and willingness to learn with an ultimate commitment to delivering results,
- Aggressive and Self driven with proven three years’ experience in logbook loan sales from financial institution.
- A person of high integrity with a reputable character and background,
- Exceptional professional presentation and communication skills,
- Sale prospecting, planning, deals closing and analytical Skills,
- Confident, Patient and Mature person of at least 30 years
- Good interpersonal, leadership skills and a team player,
- Good glimpse of the Kenyan logbook loan business environment.
- An attractive package with additional competitive Incentives will be offered to the best candidates among other benefits.
Method of Application
If you are a self-driven individual who is passionate about customer service, please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Izwe Loans Kenya LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Program Associate at Village Capital
- Senior Relationship Manager at Credit Bank Limited
- Officer - Monitoring Applications at I&M Bank
- Operations Audit at KCB Bank
- Sales Team Leaders at Platinum Credit Limited
- Macroeconomic Modelling Analyst at Equity Bank Limited
- Summer Internship at Blue Haven Initiative
- Credit Manager at Standard Bank Group