If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Corporate Staffing Services - We are a leading recruitment agency in Kenya partnering with local and foreign businesses looking to hire top Kenyan professionals.
Our client is an oil marketing company with several service stations across the country. They seek to hire a Multi-Outlet Manager to set up and run the franchise restaurants for the company. S/He will work closely with senior management and Operating partners on strategic business planning and operations for the different outlets. S/He will also oversee the daily operations and monthly financial performance of the outlets.
- Create brand guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Comply with legal requirements
- Create a unique, innovative, entertaining and cost effective menu that will differentiate the organization from the rest of the competition.
- Help create the ideal kitchen layout and assist in sourcing the equipment and fittings required for the restaurants
- Assist with creation of the look and feel of the restaurant: Colors, materials, décor, uniforms, merchandize, plates, cutlery etc.
- Support the operating partner in training staff and implementing procedures; ensuring the company’s standard is maintained at all times
- Develop supplier contracts for all product categories for the outlets to support the menu choice.
- Manage compliance with food and beverage hygiene policies and procedures.
- Manage external service providers.
- Oversee cost controlling and food purchasing activity.
- Implementation of a dedicated IT system for cafe/restaurant explicit and supermarket.
- Create and document policies and procedures including but not limited to stock management, Customer service, HR policy, Quality control and OSHA.
- Create and source for the equipment and fittings required for the restaurants
- Bachelors’ Degree in Hospitality Management or a related field
- Experience in Business Management and Operations
- Must have over 5 years’ experience in Restaurant Operations
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management
- Familiarity with project management and IT systems
- International experience is desirable but not a requirement
- Must have leadership skills and be a team player.
- Proficiency in any hotel operating and accounting system and Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
go to method of application »
Our client is in the building and construction industry engaging in Residential, Commercial Construction as well as Civil Engineering. They are currently seeking to fill the position of a Workshop Manager.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage projects.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of excavators, cranes, prime movers, tow trucks, trailers, etc
- Ensure that the fleet of heavy equipment/machinery/vehicles are serviced and maintained in accordance with the required service standards.
- Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Dynamic, strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to coach and motivate teams.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or projects as assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) or a related discipline
- At least 3-5 Years relevant sales experience in related industry
- Must have previously held a supervisory role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( e.g Multi-Outlet Manager) to email@example.com before 16th August 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted