If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities
Duma Works is recruiting a Human Resource Assistant for our client, Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd. The company provides after sales services to clients in the fields of process, filling and packaging technology.
Department: HR Department
Reporting Structure: HR Officer
To assist the Human Resources Officer to effectively administer and maintain the Human Resources delivery into the business by using the guidelines of the policies and procedures, and are in line with best practice and comply with current legislation.
- Provide administrative assistance in the entire recruitment process i.e. placing advertisements, screening of applications, interviews, onboarding etc.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of the HR policies and procedures, and monitoring that all employees adhere to the guidelines created
- Administration of all employee files: ensure all necessary employment records are updated and filed
- Assist in the administration and implementation of the training & organizational development programs
- Assist in the Administration of the Health & Safety policy ensuring accurate tracking & reporting
- Assist in visa and work permits processing
- Process and follow-up on medical claims for medical cover, insurances, NITA
- Provide administrative and logical support for staff welfare programs
- Generate monthly records & reports such as leave, attendance. Forward the reports to the respective manager for action
- Maintain an appropriate filing, retrieval & archiving system for the HR office
- Diploma/ University Degree in Business Administration, National Higher Diploma in Human Resource
- Approximately 1-2 years working experience in HR sector
- Basic exposure to the HR administration function of Human Resources
- Basic understanding of the various recruitment practices & statutory laws
- Understanding of Labour Laws
Skills and Personal competency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of confidentiality and integrity
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Coordination and Organization skills
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient in Ms Office
Application deadline: 31 August 2018
go to method of application »
- Establishing and implementing the Strategic business, Financial and operational plans and reports
- The overall operations of the company
- Establishing central support services for the group of restaurants for HR, Finance, sales and marketing, Legal, purchasing and IT.
- Ultimate brand responsibility and P&L management accountability
- Increasing revenues and reducing costs in order to ensure the highest level of profitability for the group.
- Monitoring the implementation of approved strategies to driving the performance of the company.
- Formulating and implementing operations policies & procedures and quality systems.
- Preparing annual company budgets and monitoring performance against the approved budgets.
- Providing guidance, development and training to assigned staff and encourage individual development.
- Ensuring organization is running smoothly and efficiently in accordance to the company business development plans & objectives.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree and a MBA is ideal
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in management in a similar role
- Significant exposure to core areas of operations, sales and marketing, finance, human resources, information technology
- Operations leadership experience and ability to manage overall operations issues
- Previous experience in branding and opening new outlet in the region is essential
- Long-term strategic planning, management development, project management, quality improvement skills required
- Strong business acumen and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in English essential
- Excellent management, leadership and strategic planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Energetic, positive, efficient, driven, creative, optimistic and proactive
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Orientation
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Team Building
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Human Resource Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restaurant Manager - email@example.com
Candidates interestedwho meet the above-mentioned requirements for the Human Resource Assistant role should please email your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org In your email heading kindly indicate clearly the job title you are applying for and those for Restaurant Manager role should send Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3458”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3458 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 31 August 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.