Sales Officer at HydroIQ
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at HydroIQ
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hydrologistics Africa is a Technology company providing innovative water distribution network connecting Water Utilities companies and Water Consumers via Online platform increasing efficiency in Water use,Quality,Consumption, leakage detection with sensors relaying information through Data Analytics enabling real-time water information and Mobile money payments.
- Identify new business opportunities and create sales pipeline to meet sales targets.
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications.
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Develop sales processes and oversee delivery of sales targets.
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HydroIQ career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HydroIQSimilar Jobs
- Senior Manager at Safaricom
- Training And Events Coordinator at Nakala Analytics
- Group Management Accountant at KOKO Networks
- Procurement Coordinator at Andela
- Software Engineer, Mobile at Angaza
- Data Base Developer (MySQL) at Tech Pitch Limited
- Head of Global Operations at Digital Divide Data (DDD)
- Services Engagement Manager at Wipro Limited