- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Jobs at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 17 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Our client a debt management and Auctioneering firm, focusing on professional debt recovery. We are looking for enthusiastic self-driven applicants to join our collections team.
- Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from Clients
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating to them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Portfolio performance Monitoring and control
- Act as a mediator for disputes between customers and principals/Client.
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. balances, account numbers etc.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential
- Attend to customers during scheduled/unscheduled meetings
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts in the company’s system.
- Respond to all correspondences e.g. e-mail, telephone, postal mail.
- Organize, manage and implement the most suitable debt recovery method and techniques.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Possession of a Diploma in any field from a recognized Institution with at least 6 months experience in Collection/Credit or Sales and Marketing environment (Diploma in Banking, or Credit management background will have an added advantage)
- Strong analytical power, good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Computer literate & English proficiency.
Method of Application
If qualified send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Debt collector Agent 10K’ on the subject line by 17th October 2018
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Financial Advisor at Cytonn Investments
- Business Development Officer at Viscar Industrial Capacity
- Executive Assistant at Stratostaff
- Farm Manager at Human Capital Solution Services (HCSS)
- Sales Agents at Hublink Company Limited
- Business Development Consultant at Lan-x Africa
- Senior Sales Executives at Lee & Myles
- Job Openings at Recours Four Kenya (R4K) Consultants Limited