- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Jobs at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 17 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Our client a debt management and Auctioneering firm, focusing on professional debt recovery. We are looking for enthusiastic self-driven applicants to join our collections team.
- Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from Clients
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating to them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Portfolio performance Monitoring and control
- Act as a mediator for disputes between customers and principals/Client.
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. balances, account numbers etc.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential
- Attend to customers during scheduled/unscheduled meetings
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts in the company’s system.
- Respond to all correspondences e.g. e-mail, telephone, postal mail.
- Organize, manage and implement the most suitable debt recovery method and techniques.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Possession of a Diploma in any field from a recognized Institution with at least 6 months experience in Collection/Credit or Sales and Marketing environment (Diploma in Banking, or Credit management background will have an added advantage)
- Strong analytical power, good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Computer literate & English proficiency.
Method of Application
If qualified send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Debt collector Agent 10K’ on the subject line by 17th October 2018
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- System Administrator at VLVL
- Manager - Transaction Advisory Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- Latest Jobs at Emerging Talent
- Contact Center HR Generalist at Human Capital Synergies
- Store Manager at Spinners and Spinners Ltd (S&S)
- Legal Roles at Nexus Legal Recruitment
- Underwriting and Claims Business Development Executive at Royal Associates Insurance Brokers
- Chief Executive Officer (Direct & Reinsurance Broking) at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited